27 | our first night pt.3

《Didn't you bring your pajamas?》 he asks confused when he sees that I brought everything except my pajamas in my bag.

《I often sleep naked.》I lie, I actually forgot about it. I mean, I remembered the pajamas outside my apartment, but it was too late to go back.

《Uh Uh.》 He says waving his fingers in the air. 《You won't sleep naked in my bed.》

《Are you afraid of not resisting me?》 I ask with a winking.

He throws an extremely large t-shirt in my face.

It takes me a while to take it off and I find him in front of me, I snap my head back.

《You would be able to seduce me even while you sleep.》

《Are you telling me I might molest you?》

He thinks about it for a while. 《Maybe I'd like it, just because it's you.》

《Then it's decided, let's sleep naked!》I happily throw the shirt in the air.

《Absolutely not!》he replies in the same playful tone as me.

《Ugh.》 I go back to get his shirt and change.

He is wearing a t-shirt similar to the one he gave me and some shorts. But his is black and my shirt is blue.

《Why don't I have shorts?》 I ask sulkily looking at his.

《Because your ass must be at my disposal.》 In an instant he grabs my buttocks and squeezes them as he pleases.

I turn to him with my hands in the air, fingers spread wide and a grin appears on my face.

《Now I'll squeeze something too.》I move my fingers frantically, looking for flesh to squeeze.

He immediately goes on the defensive: he runs away. And I follow him.

《No! Noona! I'm ticklish, please!》 He laughs, talks and runs all at the same time. He looks like a scared child.

《Come here Kookie!》

At a certain point he searches the entire room looking for something and finds the object he was looking for: a weapon to defend himself.

《Come closer.》Jungkook threatens, waving a large pillow in the air.

Oh shit.

《I'm not afraid of a pillow.》well, I'm afraid he'll throw it in my face.

He approaches with the weapon. 《You're terrified.》 He's enjoying it, asshole.

I immediately look around and find another one of those pillows, I take it immediately.

《Now we're equal.》

《May the best man win.》

We run towards each other but I throw the pillow at him and throw myself on the large sofa to protect myself.

《Yah! It's not fair.》 He protests in disappointment. Did he really expect a pillow fight? I'm afraid.

He joins me on the sofa, standing next to me. He extends his arm to me and I lean on his chest, hugging him completely, even with my leg.

《I didn't think you were the cuddly type.》

《Oh no? I thought I was only interested in sex?》

《Well, you're the one who made me understand that, like that time you told me you came back from having sex with a guy.》

Ah shit, that time he showed up in front of my house. I made that excuse to hide the fact that I was coming back from the strip club.

《I actually lied that time.》