Jungkook's confession blew me away. I can hardly believe what he said, but not because I don't believe him, but because it is difficult for one person to wait all that time for another person. He was also in Japan, dif he never have had a chance with a girl there?
But what if he is telling the truth instead? Maybe I don't believe him because I have wrong preconceptions and stereotypes ...

- Chaerin's diary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now she'll think I'm a loser, actually weird. I mean, really, who would wait for a girl to have sex with her? Why did I tell her? I wanted to prove to her that I care about her ...
She didn't react badly, but she didn't react well either.
Aaah! Why did I do it ?!

-Jungkook's thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before returning to Seoul I have to resolve other issues. I have to understand why my parents had those tapes, why they kept them and how they are involved with the girl in the tape, Younha.

- Writings of Taehyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mom tried to contact us. Me and Yunbae. She wanted to see us. But as always, she had other purposes. She's not interested in our well-being, she just wants to lock Yunbae back into that crappy place.
I will not allow anyone to harm her ever again.

- Jimin's confessions