23 | mike

I did what Jungkook told me to do.

Which is: send him a photo while I touch myself. It was weird, it's not the first time I've done it, but doing something like this with Jungkook is something I never expected. He loved it.

And then, thinking about him while I touch myself gave me a very strong orgasm. Perhaps it was also the abstinence that caused it. But most of all, it's Jungkook.

That guy really attracts me a lot and not just physically.

You know when he smiles? It's endearing to most people, it arouses me to death. His smile has that something that makes my heart explode.

When he touches his hair to play with it? He attracts me.

Or when he gets stuck staring at a point and plays with his lower lip? He excites me.

Okay, just kidding. But you know what I mean. I like him, I like him a lot. I already knew it, I've always known it but I wanted to hide the truth inside myself, because I was weak to admit it and I preferred sex to something that could give me happiness instead.

I always thought he was a nice guy even before, but I was too clouded by Taehyung and Jimin then, that drama between us made me drift away from Jungkook.

Is he the right person?

No, Cherin, stop making useless fantasies now.
You have to go slow this time, be careful. You are in the first place, both to protect yourself and Jungkook, I think to myself.

《You've been sitting still for half an hour.》

I roll my eyes blinking at the person who is speaking to me.

《Are you okay?》Mike asks doubtfully.

I nod, chin up.《Yes, I'm fine.》

《If you say so...》Mike turns his back to me to stand in front of the mirror and settle down.

It's since I told him about Jungkook that he's a bit more self-effacing.

《Mike, what about you? Everything OK?》

《Yes.》 He says dryly.

Come to think of it, maybe I'm neglecting him, it's been a long time since we've seen each other, just him and me.

It's my fault, I had my head in the clouds all this time.

I stand next to him. 《Hey, would you like a drink after our shift?》 I punch his arm, he's quite muscular.

At the beginning we always did it, we opened up like this, between one shift and another, a drink and a shift. I must never forget that he was one of my first friends here. He is also my drinking partner.

He turns to me. 《I would.》

I try to analyze his expression but fail. 《You're mad at me, aren't you?》

《What made you think that?》 He says sarcastically.

《The fact that I've been a bad friend lately...》

《Then...》

《I only worried about my own business...》

《Go on, I'm listening.》 He crosses his arms.

《I was selfish, especially towards you. Can I try to make it better? I offer you what you want. Forgive me.》I say trying to show my sincerity.

He shakes my hand in peace and I grab it. 《Fine, I accept your apology and you offer.》he says in a sassy tone.

We hug, after which we hurry up to start our shift. That's what I like about him, he's an intelligent and pragmatic person, he's not the type to get carried away by feelings. Someone else in his place would have been stubborn and offended towards me, but with him it's easier to resolve things.