13 | young for me

《He's really good at explaining.》

《True, he has a simple way of communicating and articulates the words well.》

Says Momo looking at Professor Kim.

Kim Heechul to be clear. The idol teacher, now he has that nickname they haven't even spared him from having a nickname.

I can write down everything he explains without problems.

As the lesson ends we go out into the courtyard after taking something to nibble from the vending machine.

《Finally, some fresh air!》 I say inhaling deeply.

《Did you see how good Professor Kim looked in that shirt?》

I think about it for a moment.
《I didn't notice.》

《How?! It accentuated his broad shoulders!》

I shrug, taking a bite of my chocolate bar. Some boys leave a bench and we take the opportunity to sit down.

《What about his hair instead? That long cut, pulled back. It's beautiful.》 She concludes, staring at the trees with dreamy eyes.

I cross my legs, stare at Momo's pink blushy cheeks, her lashes flutter slowly and she has a smirk on her lips.

《Momo.》

《Mmh?》 She turns her gaze to me, in slow-motion.

《Do you have a crush on the professor?》

《What? Of course not.》 She replies quickly, widening her eyes.

《It looked like》 I mutter.

《Just because I appreciated the beauty of him?》

《Yup.》

《And what would be strange about it?》

《It's weird to appreciate a teacher like that.》

《Have you seen him? He was an idol, he has charisma, he is handsome, he is-》

《You have a biiig crush.》 I interrupt her throwing the paper of my bar in her face.

《Yah!》 She yells at me laughing, her black bangs ruffling from the agitation of grabbing the plastic with her hands.

《Hey noona!》

Both Momo and I turn our heads towards Jungkook who joins us, smiling.

《Have you finished your lessons?》 He asks.

《Mh.》 I nod 《You?》

《Me too.》 He replies, adjusting his blue plaid shirt. He also wears the black leather jacket he always has and dark ripped jeans.

We fall into an awkward silence. For me at least. We haven't talked yet after what happened last time. I don't know what to say.

I mean, we met at the exit of the bar when I was supposed to meet Hwasa but it was quick.

《Ok people! I have to go to work, see you tomorrow.》

Momo gets up slamming her hands on the bench to get attention. She greets us and leaves.

Jungkook sits in front of me.

《I thought ... would you like to go and eat something together?》

How can he be so nice? As if I hadn't tried to fuck him at the first opportunity like that, assuming he wasn't a virgin anymore just because he's a man ...