15 | a hidden side of him

《I don't know what you did, but your mystery client left a huge tip in the office, congratulations!》

《Eh ?!》 Me, Momo and Mike look at each other without knowing what to say.

《He said that he was very satisfied with your work. Continue like this and we will be able to save the club, thanks to everyone's hard work.》

The assistant leaves with the smile of someone who will still have a salary.

《This was an unexpected evolution.》 Says, Mike.

《Yeah.》 I replay in disbelief.

We talk about what happened then I check the time, it's late.

《Guys, I have to leave.》 I greet my friends and first look for Hwasa in the club, she has been waiting for me all evening.

She was there waiting at the counter, talking to the waitress. As soon as she sees me she comes towards me, finishes her drink and we drive away. I know I shouldn't drive, because I've had a couple of sips of Champagne, but they shouldn't hurt me.

We talk as usual all the way, I take her to the university dormitory and I go back to my house. But when I park the car, I notice a figure in front of my front door. As soon as I understand who it is, I curse aloud.

《Fuck, Jungkook!》

Why is he at my house? He does not give up in any way. I don't know what to do, I'm wearing the club dress and it's better if he doesn't see me like that. It is not a "normal" dress, it is quite flashy, very tight and low-cut, also short. I turn to the bag to change but then an idea comes to mind, since he doesn't give up on me, I'll make him understand that he should instead.

I get out of the car, shorten my dress further by turning the sides, ruffle my hair and lift my breasts out.
I walk resolutely towards the entrance of my house, where he is waiting for me.

《Noona!》

《Jungkook, have you become a stalker?》

《No, I was worried ...》

《Worried about what?》

《I heard the neighbouring shop was robbed.》

《True, but the person in question was caught, it was a stunt as a kid.》

《Oh...》 he scratches his head, visibly embarrassed.

He falls silent, then I start talking putting my plan into action.

《I just got back from-》

《A date?》 He interrupts me.

《Yes, yes, kinda. I was with a guy, I don't remember his name but he was good in bed.》

I say as if nothing had happened, he must understand that I am not the right person for him, that I fuck anyone, it must enter into his head that I am not a serious person.

There is no reaction from him, on the contrary, he approaches and moves my hair that I previously ruffled to one side. 《This dress fits you well.》

I am shocked, disconcerted. Does he compliment me even though I just told him to his face that I fucked any guy?

《Why are you really here?》 I ask.

《I wanted to see you.》 His voice breaks.

《It's very late.》 I point out.

《I know, you're right it was inappropriate, I'm going away.》

I stop him before he can turn around. 《Wait, are you okay?》