10 | the virgin promise

A person appears next to me. 《Leave her alone.》 he says growling.

《Jungkook?》

《Who the fuck are you?》 Kai turns to him.

《She just said it and you don't listen to her.》

《And do you know who I am? Uh?》 Kai replies cheekily.

《Someone that I would like to fill with kicks in the mouth.》

《Give it a try, asshole.》 They are facing each other.

Jungkook crunches his fingers and is about to start a fight against Kai.

I take his hand.
《Stop, it's not worth it.》

Jungkook looks at me, to see if I was serious, I grip his jacket.
He takes me by the side and puts me behind him.

His face darkens. 《Dare to get close to her one more time and trust me that there will be no one to save you.》 He's speaking in a very threatening tone, I've never seen this side of him before.

Wow.

《We'll see, dickhead.》 Kai goes away, leaving me with a fast heartbeat and anxiety.

I remain speechless for a moment, my throat is dry.

《Thank you, really.》 Are the first things that come out of my mouth.

He turns his full attention to me and takes my arms. 《Are you okay? Did he do something to you?》

《I'm fine.》 Apart from my wrist which is a bit sore.

《Who was he? What did he want from you?》

I wave my hand in the air, hoping to reduce my anxiety. 《Uh, just someone I fucked, long story.》

Jungkook makes a shocked face and laughs.

《What?》 I ask, what was so strange?

《No, I just missed your unfiltered sincerity.》

《Did you just miss that?》

《You already know the answer, don't tease me.》

《You know I like it.》 I say in a playful tone giving him a wink.

He starts laughing and I follow him closely.

《Shall we go somewhere?》 He asks.

By now I have understood that I will not be able to have time for myself today. I accept, also because it's nice to spend time with him and maybe I need someone now, I feel a little shaken.

We grab something to nibble and walk in the park. It's cold, I don't know how long we will be able to stay outside.

《So you continued your studies in Japan?》

We've seen each other a couple of times before but I never got the chance to ask about him.

《Yes, I did a Japanese tattoo academy.》

《You have quite a few.》

《Well yes, do you like them?》

《Yes, they are very particular.》 I mean the ones he has on his hand.
He has a Japanese lion on the back of his hand.

《What made you want to come back and study here?》

《The academy didn't last long and then I want to study, I want to be a person who has his dose of knowledge, that's it.》

In the end, we went to a café, it's too cold. We sit down and have a drink, this is my fourth coffee for today.

Jungkook before sitting down takes off his jacket, he has short sleeves on, but what surprises me the most, despite the cold, was all the tattoos he had. I hadn't seen them before ... and neither the other times we saw each other, he always had long sleeves.