14 | the mysterious client not so mysterious

《I don't understand you.》

《What.》 I ask absently as I search for my car keys.

《Jungkook!》

《Jungkook what?》

《He is a guy who would do anything for you, why do you reject him?》

《Tell me why I shouldn't?》

《Are you serious? Do I have to slap you with a ham?》

《Go ahead, slap me if you want, but that won't change my mind.》

《You are so fucking annoying when you're like this.》

《And you're annoying when you insist like that.》

《I insist because you are blind.》

I shrug, closing the door behind us. I'm taking Hwasa to work tonight, to distract her.

The night she got drunk she confessed to me about the things that happened to her, she cried all night in my arms. I had never seen her so devastated.

《Are you okay?》 I ask, starting the car.

She bites her fingernail, looking out the window.

《Can we not talk about it? Let's talk about you and your stubbornness.》

《Ah, am I your scapegoat?》 I ask laughing.

《Yup.》

《Beeeh.》 I scream like a goat would, so loud that Hwasa turns around in fright, eyes wide open.

Inevitably, I burst out laughing out of control as I frenetically move in the seat. The next moment Hwasa joins me laughing out loud, I accidentally bang my head in the window and it makes us laugh even more.

《Ok, I can't take it anymore, my stomach hurts terribly.》 She says grabbing her belly and closing her eyes, trying to stop by putting her head on the seat.

I do the same but now and then we start giggling again, our face is completely wet with tears.

《We needed this.》 I say when I can breathe again.

《Fuck, yeah.》

I think I understand my mystery client. He just wants some human contact, he wants communication. Although he does it differently, it's still interacting.

It makes me strange to see a man reduced like this. To have someone talk to him, he has to pay. But why exactly in a place like this? Maybe to keep the mask and consequently his identity? He is so afraid of being discovered. I wonder who he is.

We cannot know anything about our customers, especially VVIP ones like him. I only know that he is young and rich.

《You have nobody out there, do you.》 I ask him a question that maybe he will never answer. Mine was probably more of an affirmation.

But to my surprise, his head moves, answering me and agreeing with me. He is alone. I smile with a bitter taste in my mouth, I'm sorry for him. Not everyone can be alone.

《What would you like to talk about today?》

He takes the notebook and writes something on it with his pen.

He shows it to me and I read what he wrote.

"Dances for me, please"

It's the first time that he has asked me. We have met a couple of times already and I can say that I feel comfortable with him. Maybe it's the mask that gives me that sense of security, it's like I'm alone.

I turn up the music and go to the stage, grab the pole in the centre and start dancing.

The background song is sensual, one of the favourites that I know well, I know how to move with confidence.

My host crosses his legs, feels a certain discomfort under. But he is a gentleman and he always has been, he tries not to show it.

I fix my gaze on him, I see his eyes hidden in the darkness of the mask staring at me. I feel hot waves hit me and I'm not the only one, my guest undoes his tie, he's hot too.

I feel a tingling sensation in the middle of my legs; dancing alone, in front of a person makes everything so intimate and sexy. Or maybe it's exciting because it's in front of him?

His hands grip the leather of the sofa, showing the veins.

I smile smugly and begin to commit myself a little more, a lot more. I continue like this for another song and then he stops me.

He writes quickly in his notebook, I get off the stage to read.

"Majestic."

"But it's better to stop, I like it too much."

I smile.
《And should that be a problem?》 I ask winking.

He nods.

《Ok ...》 I adjust the dress that had gone up during the dance, I try not to make him notice I preferred a different response.

《May I ask you a question?》

He nods again.

《Why did you insist so much on having me?》

He freezes on the sofa. Like I caught him off guard by the question? He moves uncertainly for a moment, doesn't know whether to get up but then he does so suddenly and goes out of the Champagne Room like a bolt of lightning. He ran away.

All that confidence he had vanished to make room for an embarrassed kid.

《Did I say something wrong?》 I mutter to myself.

I shrug and take the remaining bottle of Champagne, take a couple of sips before going back out.

《How did it go?》 Nayeon and Mike join me. I take them to the locker room to be alone and without noise around us. They always ask me how it goes with my mystery client, he is the one that tips the most and is the only one who only ever wants me.

As soon as I make sure there is no one inside I start speaking.

《A strange thing happened, I gave him a dance, he was visibly aroused and when I asked him a question, he ran away.》

《What did you ask him?》

《Why he wanted me.》

《And he ran away ?!》 Nayeon screams, incredulous.

I nod, starting to worry, their faces don't have a good expression.

《It's not a good thing, I hope it doesn't negatively affect the job,》 says Mike.

《Chérie!》 Mama's assistant enters inside shouting, scans the whole locker room with big eyes. Oh no ... it already got to mama's ears. It will be my end.

《I don't know what you did, but your mystery client has ...》

My eyes widen as the assistant finishes saying what she needed to.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hello people 💜
How are your holidays going? I'm a little to enjoy them. Tell me I'm not the only one who hasn't gone to the beach yet? 😂 despite I live in Sardinia lol.

I wanted to thank you for your support and beautiful messages you write to me, I always read you 💜
I purpelo you my lovely readers 💜

I wanted to thank you for your support and beautiful messages you write to me, I always read you 💜I purpelo you my lovely readers 💜