C57: ☆Human Woman☆

He was a being close to perfection yet he was unable to walk under the sun. He had experienced 1,000 years to observe and live, walking among fellow humans and demons.

Aside from his underlings, he was the only being permanent in this world.

His only primitive goal was to find a way to overcome his one weakness.

Yet 1,000 years later and countless demons have been made. Not a single one of them has gained the ability to walk under the sun.

All of them except one.

Yes, it was that person.

The very same existence he believed was more insignificant than that of an ant.

One thousand years later, somehow, that ant was still alive.

He was his first creation that survived through unexpected circumstances.

Ironically, he was also the one who had received the greatest amount of blood from him.

That ant somehow evolved and became stronger.

One thousand years later, he was still able to escape his grasp undetected and was just as powerful as his first Upper Moon Demon.

No.

That ant was more powerful than the first Upper Moon.

It was because he was able to survive walking under the sun.

That ant was also able to abduct her six times out of seven.

The second reincarnation was different since he accidentally killed her when he went mad because of her death.

It meant that six times out of seven, that ant was able to slip away from his grasp and steal his woman right under his nose.

But this time was different.

He gave her his blood in this life.

He would be able to find her and save her.

♤♡◇♧

Tanjiro and the gang has successfully infiltrated the red light district despite their ridiculous disguise. Inosuke was the only exception due to his pretty face.

Daki who took the form of a young girl with dark hair and lime green eyes framed thick lashes was a well-known beauty. She was known as Warabihime by many.

She wears an oiran style bun, completed with numerous hairpins and combs. Her face was painted with traditional makeup and made her look much paler. She was dressed in multiple layers of exquisite kimono with flower patterns.

At some point, Daki, who was one of the Upper Moons has fought, killed and ate seven Hashira.

"Muzan-sama has been busy lately... It's just a human that he's looking for. Tch." Daki became irritated. It just so happened that she was confronted by Omitsu, the manager of the Kyogoku House, over her abusive treatment of the staff.

'I'm already annoyed and this wench is grating on my nerves..'

When the hostess revealed her knowledge of Daki's past and extended lifespan, Daki did not hesitate to kill woman, causing a commotion below.

Daki's originally sour mood turned upside down when she saw Muzan in her room, waiting. She immediately changed attitude and bowed towards her Master.

Even while occupied and searching for Nao's whereabouts, Muzan still handled other matters and gave clear orders to his demons.

"Daki, I have high hopes for you." The red eyed demon said without any expression yet to Daki's ears they were the words spoken by a god and her face lit up with utter devotion.

"There is a demon who escaped my control just like Tamayo. Find her and put an end to her life. You're the only one I can ask."

"You've seem to eat quite a lot of humans. You've gotten stronger compared to before. That's good." Muzan added.

"But don't let your guard down. If things are going well, you can easily be tripped."

"Yes! I will keep that in mind."

Muzan was quiet for a while. There was an ominous atmosphere around him.

"The 'White Demon' from the past. If you see him, don't hesitate to end him."

"As you wish, Muzan-sama." Daki bowed. She thought about the White Demon that was rumored to have overcome the sun. They were elusive and powerful. Rarely, did the Upper Moons encountered him in the past 1,000 years and even Daki who was still new to the ranks had never seen this demon.

But they were easy to identify.

White hair, white eyes and white clothes.

"Daki, if you see a woman with dark hair and lavender eyes with that demon, bring her to me unharmed. Failure is not an option. Do you understand?"

Daki flinched when she met the menacing red eyes of Muzan. She admired this man and worshiped him deeply. Muzan who saw mortals as lowly insignificant creatures asked a rather strange request.

Daki nodded but her mind was filled with the conversation she had with the Upper Demon Moon, Douma.

'Muzan-sama actually brought a woman to the Demon Infinity Fortress. Ah...But I can't blame Muzan-sama. Women are the most nutritious supply for food since they can give birth. Daki, do you also want some? I have a lot of them in my Cult Paradise.'

'What did you say? Muzan-sama, brought a woman? A human woman?'

'Haha! Why are you getting agitated? It's just food. The others like to toy with them and I believe that Muzan-sama does not do anything without a purpose. I even saw Akaza-dono guarding that woman. Ah... if only Muzan-sama would allow it. I would have invited that woman to be one of my followers. She's very interesting!'

'When did this happen?'

'If you want to know more, why don't you ask Akaza-dono. But I heard that he's been out a lot lately, searching for that woman. Muzan-sama nearly killed him for allowing that woman escape. I remember that her name is Nao-dono.'

After Muzan left, Daki had thrown a nearby pot to the floor. The resounding crash was heard across the room.

"Who is that woman?!" She seethed, grinding her teeth together. Muzan-sama was actually looking obsessively for a human woman. Daki's eyes glowed.

Why on earth would Muzan-sama bother with a human woman?