C31- ☆Long Ago☆

I just realized how often I used lines that says Nao isn't stupid but the truth is a different matter altogether. ×_×?

Ima correct that shit.

Also will soon be moving towards canon. Will probably update once a week from now on. And here's a short interaction between Nao and Akaza boi.

Also Nao realizing a few important things.

Enjoy~

♥️♣️♦️♠️

Nao has realized that she feels strongly for Muzan. She always did felt as if she knew him from a long, long time ago so it makes Nao wonder how old Muzan is. Would he answer her?

Would he tell her how old he really is, considering he's a demon who has lived for so long? Demons are immortal creatures and she was curious if the curse of eternity really do exists.

Now Nao feels a little bad. How young did she looked in his eyes? The last time she remembered, Nao is only nineteen but that could've changed, considering that time was not something that exists inside the fortress.

Even the demon, Akaza, doesn't tell her anything and he is usually stuck babysitting her.

Not that Nao could complain. She really did not want to be stuck in a room with some other demon, like the one with three pair of eyes or god forbid, Douma.

Nao shook her head slightly. She recalled Muzan saying that the demon was to never show her face towards Mimi.

Now... Nao isn't one to doubt people all the time but sometimes, just sometimes, she feels as if Muzan is talking about a different person altogether.

Nao doesn't want to assume things and jump to conclusions so easily but it feels as if Muzan talks about Mimi as if she isn't Nao.

But Mimi was her nickname, right? Her brother calls her that a lot of time ever since they were still children. And up until now, he still calls her Mimi with a certain fondness in his voice. Unlike Muzan, who always seem to call her Mimi when things get intense and when his temper is being volatile.

Nao once saw Muzan behead a demon just because Nao was mistaken for a snack.

She shuddered at all the bloody mess that made and she recalled the exact words he shouted with a furious expression on his face.

Nao got really scared.

"Your existence is a waste of space. You don't deserve to be in the same room as Mimi! You don't deserve to see her, hear her or even smell her scent!"

Oh Muzan was scary alright. The veins in his body looked like they were going to pop or burst and his eyes were so red that they looked like jewels in the dark.

Nao shook her head again. She wasn't supposed to say that! She wasn't even supposed to think that! Why was it that she has to compliment his eyes even in such a dangerous situation?!

Muzan's eyes might be pretty but he really was scary when he was seething and looked every bit the demon he is.

Nao recalls the time when Muzan's expression were always so gentle and kind. And his smile that made her feel warm inside.