Omake

-This may or may not have happened in the story-

"Giyuu-kun! You came to visit me!" Nao happily said as she ran towards the Water Pillar. Giyuu stared as he prepared himself for the impact.

Nao lunged at him, arms wrapping around his neck as she placed a soft kiss on his left cheek.

She grinned at him as if she couldn't believe he was actually there.

"I am guessing that Giyuu-kun was assigned a mission here? Am I right?"

Giyuu nodded.

"Giyuu-kun already finished it then? That's why Giyuu-kun is here to pay me a visit?"

He nodded again.

"Then we can go hangout! It's been forever!"

Giyuu was about to nod his head when Nao suddenly shook his shoulders.

"Talk to me Giyuu-kun!" Nao whined. "Don't just stare! I want to hear Giyuu-kun speak!"

"I don't know what to say. "

"Anything is fine! But first let's go inside! Yui is going to throw a pi--"

"NAO-SAMA!!!"Someone screamed from behind them.

When Nao turned around, she saw Yui speeding towards her.

"Nao-sama! Please refrain from hugging Tomioka-san! You're a single and unmarried woman! What would others think?!"

Nao laughed.

"But Giyuu-kun and I are friends--"

"Even so! You can't just go hugging a man that isn't your lover! It's highly inappropriate! Men are beasts! They cannot be trusted!" Nao stared at Yui suspiciously, wondering why she was looking at Giyuu when she said the last part of her speech.

Nao merely shrugged and placed another kiss on the pillar's cheek before pulling away. Yui looked like she saw something scandalous because she immediately gasped in shock and started parting the two, frantically pushing Giyuu who seemed very clueless of what was happening.

"Nao..?" The Water Pillar was looking very confused at the moment, wondering why the older woman was separating him and Nao and glaring at him in an angry way.

He didn't do anything wrong, right?

"Tomioka-san! How dare you! Nao-sama is Kagaya-sama's younger sister! Letting her kiss you like that! Why would you let her be shamed that way?! You're a man, aren't you? Don't you care about Nao-sama's dignity as a woman! Please have some decency! You are a pillar afterall! Please show some respect here! This is Nao-sama we're talking about!"

Nao cringed a little.

"Yui, that's..."

"I've already tolerated the fact that Tomioka-san is exchanging letters with Nao-sama but this, what happened right now!" Yui gestured to Giyuu as if he was the source of the problem." Is highly unacceptable! If it were me, I would have slapped you and stripped you of your manhood! I will--"

"Okay, Yui! That's enough~!" Nao preached as she placed her hands on the woman's shoulders.

Giyuu was staring at the women with a puzzled look on his clueless face.

"Giyuu-kun and I will head inside ~ It's been so long since we've talked in person! I have so many things to say~!"

Yui protested. "But N-Nao-sama, he's..!"

Nao simply smiled and clapped both her hands.

"Yey~ Thank you for being so understanding! I mean, Yui would never let me part from my dear friend whom I have not seen for months, am I right? Yui would surely understand since she knows how lonely it is to be so frail and sick and to be locked up inside a manor without anyone to talk to~ Surely, Yui would let this slide?"

Nao flashed her handmaiden a pleading look that she rarely used. Nao fluttered her eyelashes and smiled softly, the sweetest she could ever muster while Yui stuttered out infront of her. Her handmaiden looked downright embarrassed and Nao ended up hanging out with Giyui for the rest of the day.

Since Giyuu doesn't really know how to socialize, Nao mostly did the talking while the Water Pillar listened.

Meanwhile, Yui could be heard screaming profanities from across the room as she glared at Giyuu. Nao acted like she didn't noticed and merrily continued their one-sided conversation.

Giyuu managed to survive his visit in Nao's manor without any battle wounds. It was mostly thanks to Nao that he was left unscathed. But as if to spite him more, Nao gave him another kiss on the cheek, a 'goodbye kiss' and happily bid him farewell with utmost innocence.

That was the last straw before he ended up being assaulted by Nao's handmaiden.

The other Pillars always end up wondering why Giyuu doesn't say much about his visit on Nao's manor. Unfortunately, the sad truth might never come to light.