C3- ☆Blossom ☆

"Nao-sama, please! Don't you dare sneak out tonight! I will personally tie you up if you continue this habit!" Yui warned her.

Nao could only laugh.

"Yui, I'll try not to."

"Nao-sama, you always say that... Yet you still end up sneaking out!"

True to Yui's words, Nao really did sneaked outside again, swiftly escaping the guards.

Nao went to town instead, exploring places and chatting with some people along the way.

She was getting gradually tired because of her frail body. Nao almost fell down the road if it weren't for an arm that held her waist before she could kiss the dirt.

"Ehh... ?" She looked up to see who helped her.

Nao's eyes widened slightly.

"Nao-san can be really clumsy. Are you okay?" Muzan stared back at her, his question left hanging in the air. Nao blushed a deep shade of red.

"M-Muzan." Nao immediately straighten herself.

"Why are you here..?"

He smiled. "I came to meet with someone. Then I noticed Nao-san so I decided to approach her. It's a good thing I did."

Nao felt thankful that he did approached her but she knew that it was not a good thing. There was a reason he came to her.

She noticed that his eyes had drifted to her neck.

"I remember that Nao-san wasn't wearing a necklace before. Is it new?"

Nao instantly felt nervous. Her brother gifted her the necklace and just like her, he gave her a silver one with the same wisteria design engraved on it.

"My brother gave it to me just recently. Does it not suit me?"

His eyes didn't blink and in a low voice, Muzan replied. "It does."

Nao smiled. "That makes me happy! I thought it wouldn't suit me since Yui said that jewelries or accessories do not go well with my personality."

His eyes looked over with a certain gleam. "It's because Nao-san is the reckless type despite being from a rich family. "

Nao stared at him with confusion. "Is Muzan telling me that I'm not very ladylike?"

He smiled and good lord, it was mesmerizing. Nao's eyes widened before she quickly shook her head and gave him a pointed glance.

"Smiling at me won't let you get away with it."

"I know." Was his reply and he held his hand out to her.

"Because Nao-san is still a beautiful woman even though she likes to sneak out."

She pouted immediately. "You're indirectly telling me how much of a naughty brat I am. Muzan is really mean..." She sulked before taking his hand and intertwining their fingers together.

He gently squeezed their hands and led her.

"I'll make it up to Nao-san."

She looked up to see his face. He was starting at her with mild amusement which made her frown a little.

"You're being mean to me. "Nao bluntly said.

He squeezed her hand again which sent her a wave of calmness.

"But I did saved Nao-san didn't I?"

He has a point which got her thinking a little.

"I guess... " She murmured dejectedly for a moment. Nao was actually feeling quite confused at the fact that she once again willingly took the hand of a demon, knowing how dangerous they are.