C17- ☆Touch☆

Akaza was different from most demons that Nao has encountered. She remembered how they would always run towards her when she was small as if she was the most appetizing snack in their eyes. Nao didn't know it back then but she later discovered she was a marechi. It would explain the fact why most demons lunge for her even though there were many other humans surrounding the place.

Akaza, being an upper moon didn't seem affected at all even when Nao accidentally cut herself.

She placed the finger on her mouth, enduring the small stinging sensation that the wound gave off. Her eyes glanced towards her watcher who was silent almost all the time. He also didn't seemed bother by the fact that she was bleeding.

Most of the time that is. Other times, he would suddenly make remarks of his own.

"Idiot. If Muzan-sama finds out you're injured, he would be very displeased." Akaza answered her when Nao curiously eyed the handkerchief he handed to her. Nao wondered where he got it but she graciously took it instead and flashed the demon a smile.

Akaza was a demon but even though he wasn't human and he could probably kill her in an instant, he didn't seem like he was going to harm her. He didn't give any murderous aura like most and he seemed somewhat gentle towards her despite his harsh tone.

"Thank you. "Nao muttered as she bandaged the small cut on her hand. It had been a while since she started sewing again and because she was locked up inside this place, Nao tried all kinds of means to distract herself.

Even though Akaza seemed harmless, Nao refused to believe the fact that he wouldn't hurt her.

He was still a demon and Nao can still remember her past traumatic experiences with demons who crave for her.

Blood shot eyes, pale skin and elongated fangs.

Even the mere thought of remembering made her shiver.

Days passed and as Nao continued to try and find ways to distract herself, Muzan came back.

Her first thought was : I missed him.

Nao missed him.

The second was: I really missed him.

Greatly.

And third was: I'm glad.

Nao could not imagine being all alone in such a foreign place with nothing to be familiar of.

Nao never liked this feeling. The loneliness was enough to make her insane and so it really is no surprised when she did the unexpected.

Nao ran towards Muzan and hugged his waist. She rested her head on his chest as she clung to him. And with a shaky tone, she spoke to him in a whisper, lips trembling deliriously.

"Don't leave me again." Nao admitted as her voice shook. Nao was not scared of many things. With Kagaya as her brother and with their parents being strict, she could not afford any weakness.

But Nao was human, very much so and it is human nature to fear something, to be afraid and feel helpless.

Nao feared being alone. It's one of the reasons why she refused the idea of being a demon. What's the purpose of eternity when you're going to spend it all alone?

Nao felt Muzan embraced her back and she savored the warmth and safety she felt in his arms.

It was so ironic of her to do this when Nao felt so displeased at the fact that he touched her and caressed her skin and body without her consent.