C30- ☆Time☆

Author's Note: After months of waiting, here's the latest chapter. This is told in Yui's point of view and reveals how long Nao has been gone.

This chapter is dedicated to ShiRo_wEeB
ShiRo_wEeB
and Ichimei-chan
Ichimei-chan. Thank you very much for your support~☆

♣️♦️♣️♥️

Unedited ×_×

️♥️♠️♦️

Yui has been serving the Ubuyashiki family ever since she was a small child. Her parents and their parents as well as their parents before them, have been serving the Oyakata-sama's family and supporting them during this battle between the Demon Slayers and the demons with unyielding faith and loyalty for many generations now.

Yui has always been honored to serve the Ubuyashiki family and dreams to earn the Oyakata-sama's recognition. And now she was a handmaiden to the current head of the family's younger sister, Naomi Ubuyashiki.

Yui has serve her Nao-sama ever since the child was twelve and sent to the manor, away from the Demon Slayer Corps. Yui has always been given strict instructions when it came to her Nao-sama.

She was not to be exposed to any information regarding the Demon Slayer Corps, she was not to be forced to endure any male presence and she was not allowed to leave the manor without any guard or demon slayer accompanying her.

Yui once thought that her Nao-sama was a spoiled child, a huge contrast to her older sibling, the Oyakata-sama who seems to shine and inspire people with ease. Nao-sama has arrived at that manor precisely seven years ago when she was nothing but a child of twelve years.

Yui had been very puzzled to see the child who seemed very quiet at that time. Her Nao-sama did not talk much, she did not seem to hold any interest for anything and she is usually seen just staring at the gates longingly.

Nao-sama also does not stay outside when the sun sets and she prompts to go inside almost immediately. Yui had to admit that the first two years that she served as Nao-sama's handmaiden had been very hard since the young mistress was very unresponsive.

That all changed when a boy in mismatched haori was sent to visit the manor.

For once, Yui was surprised that her Nao-sama seemed very much alive and animated as she talked to the boy with mismatched haori, a young demon slayer and a very recent recruit in the Corps.

He seemed older than her Nao-sama and unlike her Nao-sama who was actually talking, the boy seemed content to listen.

The boy's visit to the manor occured very frequently and during those times, Nao-sama seemed like a completely different person.

She talked a lot, gone was the unresponsive girl from two years ago and she seemed like a distant memory.

Then the Rock pillar came to visit once.

"Himejima-san!" Nao-sama said cheerfully. "You came to visit me! That makes me really happy you know! Giyui-kun came too! But he's on a mission right now... Are you going to stay long?"