C11- ☆Eternity☆

Nao kept quiet the entire time Muzan was berating Douma, who was in turn, bleeding as Muzan kept talking. In the end, after being brought to his knees and accumulating a lot of blood on the floor, Douma was dismissed and told to never show his face to Mimi or else Muzan is going to make him pay dearly for it.

Honestly, Nao thinks that Muzan was being too much but she was glad that the other demon was gone. Nao was very uncomfortable in his presence. Nao did not like Douma at all.

He was emotionless. He doesn't really feel anything and the way he explained his ideals to Nao made her feel sick to the core.

Demons really have forgone their humanity.

Nao also witnessed a different side of Muzan. He normally speaks in a gentle way infront of her but ever since she revealed the fact that she knows he's a demon, he started showing his true nature. It was as if he didn't want to hide who he truly is to her.

Nao was glad that he was being like that. She really did not want to live in a fantasy where Muzan only acted nice and gentle towards her. She was not that naive.

Nao was already prepared of the fact that Muzan can also be cruel if he wanted to. He is a demon afterall and it is their nature since they have little to no humanity anymore.

They don't feel the same way humans do.

After what happened with Douma, Muzan moved her away from that room, saying that Nao would not stay in a room that reeked with the foul smell of blood.

So for the meantime, Muzan kept Nao close to him as he worked on his laboratory. Nao sat quietly as she watched Muzan mix one liquid after another.

She really did not understand what he was doing but since Nao was still annoyed at him for keeping her in the dark, she kept a safe distance by sitting on a chair near the end of the table.

Nao also decided to watch him work instead of engaging on a conversation. Nao was silently thinking about her situation and musing at the fact that she might not ever get out of this place unless Muzan allows her.

He didn't seem like he was letting her go anytime soon.

"Mimi, come over here." Muzan's sudden order made Nao straighten herself. He turned to her when Nao did not answer.

He looked annoyed at the fact that Nao was simply staring at him instead of moving closer. Muzan must've realized that Nao was too stubborn to approach him so he ended up coming over to her instead.

He extended the vial towards Nao.

"Mimi, drink this for me. "At his words, Nao immediately shot up and shook her head.

"Mimi." Muzan said lowly as he stared at her.

But Nao refused and stubbornly shook her head.

"No more. I don't want to drink any weird liquids anymore." Nao told him as she eyed the vial with suspicion in her eyes.

"Mimi, it's for your own good."

"Muzan!" Nao cried out when he suddenly grabbed her by the waist and sat her on the table. Nao glared at him as her hands fisted on his clothes that looked way too expensive than her own.

"Mimi, behave yourself. I'm doing this for you. "

Nao opened her mouth to protest but the look Muzan was giving her made her stop.

Nao easily deflated as she looked at him.

"But..."

"This time, you won't sleep after drinking it. I've modified the contents." Muzan explained as he popped it open with his thumb. He placed a hand under her chin and stared at Nao's eyes.