•R E B I R T H ♧ P R O G R E S S•

Character(s) [OCs only description]:

•Naomi ♧ Ubuyashiki•

CHARACTERISTICS

RACE

Human (Initially, currently)

GENDER

Female

AGE

19 (at the start of the story)
?? (at the end of the story)

HEIGHT

165 cm (5'5")

WEIGHT

51 kg 

BIRTHDAY

July 14th

HAIR COLOR

Midnight Black

EYE COLOR

Lavender

AFFILIATION

AFFILIATION

Demon Slayer Corps
Ubuyashiki Family

OCCUPATION

Ubuyashiki Heiress

COMBAT STYLE

None

PERSONAL STATUS

STATUS

Active 

RELATIVE(S)

Kagaya Ubuyashiki [ Older Brother]
Amane Ubuyashiki [ Sister in Law]

Hinaki Ubuyashiki (Niece)
Nichika Ubuyashiki(Niece)
Kiriya Ubuyashiki (Nephew) 
Kuina Ubuyashiki (Niece) 
Kanata Ubuyashiki(Niece)

Fact verse:

Naomo Ubuyashiki is, the younger sister of Kagaya Ubuyashiki who is the 97th leader of the Demon Slayer Corps known mainly as "Oyakata-sama" by his subordinates and peers, he is also the head of the Ubuyashiki Family. Naomi as the sole female child of their line, is tasked to bear children to continue their family's lineage while Kagaya commands the Demon Slayer Corps. However, Kagaya marries Amane when he was 14 and relieves Nao of her burden, giving her the chance at a normal life, away from the battle between humans and demons.

Appearance

Naomi has light skin and black waist length hair which she laters cut to make it shoulder length. She has a curse mark in her lungs that is slowly killing her, it also makes her skin look unusually pale. Like Kagaya, they share the same lavender eye color. Although they are siblings, Nao does not really look exactly like Kagaya and the pillars could easily site their differences.

Nao has no distinct outfit because she wears a different kimono everyday and never wears the same one again.

Art:

8.19.20.

(This is my artwork. I'm not an artist but I tried making a sample of what Nao would look like if she has the same curse mark as Kagaya. She looks too mature in this one since I used Kagaya's overall appearance as a reference. I will probably redo this to make her look younger. Also the lineart is a bit crappy haha.)

)