☆○●×Prologue×●○☆

(Author's Note: I decided to write a prologue since it seemed better to have one, ajajaajajja.

Fucking bare with me.)

\(>•<)7 !

-Happy reading-

She was the only exception among the humans he loathe the most.

She was the only one who cared afterall.

The only one who seem to know him more than anyone..

And the only one who had accepted him the way he is.

A merciless monster who walks under the moon and slaughters people in order to live.

Naomi Ubuyashiki was the only one.

And although several centuries have passed, she is still the same woman he ended up loving...

And killing.

Blood on the ground with the moon so high in the sky, no clouds could be seen and the stars seem to shine more brightly tonight.

He wondered if he made a mistake.

If everything was his fault.

Or was it her brother who was to blame?

Maybe it was the demon slayers and the humans in general? They were always an eyesore to him.

And Nao had only ever suffered in their hands.

To think that the day would come when his own past would haunt him.

It was obvious, the fault was on him.

And he would make them pay.

Because they made him like this.

They forced him to do what he did and if it weren't for that, Nao would still be there, holding his hand and giving him that smile--oh that smile, a smile that makes him so, so weak and so, so happy as if nothing else mattered but her and the two of them together.

But he could no longer hold her hand, her hand that was soft and warm. So small and delicate like that of a child.

There were no more closed eye smiles and merry laughter.

And he would only be able to feel her through their memories of being together while walking down a familiar road, surrounded by unknown people while the two of them gaze only at each other as if they were on their own little world.

Nothing else would matter.

And nothing else should matter.

But the circumstances has forced him.

And he would kill to have all those precious moments back.

Even if it meant embracing his inner demon and throwing all of his remaining humanity away.

"Mimi.."