C15- ☆Words that Matter☆

Unedited ☆

Black.

For most people, seeing or hearing the color black gives them the impression of a color. Black that represents death or a gloomy situation.

But whenever Muzan hears the word 'black', an image of something else would come to mind.

Soft white skin against long silky hair that reached passed the waist. The strands were so smooth and silky that he could just simply comb through them using his fingers and they would part without any tangles.

Dark thick eyelashes that were darker than midnight, almost as if you are staring at a black abyss, no way to determine how really deep it is. And then lavender colored pools filled with wonder and innocene. Those were eyes that were capable of commanding him, of instilling a sense of fear, relief and even passion that he rarely felt in all his thousand years.

A heart shaped face with a small button nose and small lips that looks so full and pink. And they were soft, so, so soft against his own even when he's being too rough and forceful. They taste good, feel good and he would be lying if he said he wasn't addicted.

Fingers lacing through his own dark curly hair, he would press himself closer towards this body that radiated with more heat than his own.

Hands that were soft as he held onto it with his own. Hands that were small and tiny like a child. It was so warm and gentle. He would feel it roaming around his body and caressing the side of his face and it simply makes him feel warmer inside. Even when he's no longer being held, he would still feel the ghost of its touch as if they were still there and holding him close.

A long stretch of soft white skin and he could just simply stare at it without moving. The unblemished skin of an innocent, someone who has never been marred by the ugliness of this world. It's almost too sinful to touch and his hand would shake like.a child's when he's gliding his finger across the smooth and soft surface.

He wondered what he did to deserve something so appetizing and fulfilling. The skin was simply so soft and warm under his palm. He wondered what it would taste like if he could just simply reach out and let his mouth do the--

"Muzan!"

His eyes snapped open and a second passed, all rational thoughts in his mind came back.

"I want Muzan to release me. "He heard a voice say in a soft trembling tone. He looked down to see Nao hugging herself, hands fisted against the fabric of her kimono as she desperately tried to cover her chastity.

His eyes then landed to her neck that were decorated with bruises. No doubt a result of his ministrations. Multiple bruises were on the skin and some were darker than the rest.

His fingers went to trace his work but Nao flinched away from him.

"Don't touch me right now." She squeaked in a hurried tone as she stood up and moved away from him.

"Is Nao-san scared of me?" He asked with patience, eyeing her neck that was no doubt sore from all the bruises she received.

"You gave me a hickey..no, hickeys.. Muzan gave me hickeys. What is Kagaya-onii-sama going to think? That I'm a dirty woman because a man has touched me. "Nao muttered underneath her breath as she breathed deeply. Nao pulled on the kimono, hastily covering her exposed shoulders and neck as if to save her remaining modesty.

"Nao-san, come here." Muzan urged as he extended his hand. Nao stared at him as if he was crazy and she gave him a skeptical look, not even bothering to acknowledge his offer.