C50: ☆Paleskin☆

"Say ahh."

"Ahh."

"Good! There's no problem with your jaw now!" Shinobu smiled. "I'm sorry I can't see all of you off. But please do your best from now on."

"Sure! Thank you so much!" Tanjiro eagerly replied before asking about the Breath of Fire.

"Ah. You don't just call the Breath of Flames, the Breath of Fire. There's a difference and we have a very strict phrasing. For details, it might be good to visit Rengoku-san.. I shall ask the crow but the reply may take some time..." Shinobu replied while looking at her crow on the window.

The door then opened. "Kochou-san, are the guests leaving--? Ah..."

Tanjiro turned around to see who was it that came.

'What?! She looks just like Oyakata-sama!'

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that you still have a patient. I'll come back later."

Tanjiro immediately stood up and shook his head. "No! No, miss! It's fine! I was just about to leave! You can come in-"

"Tanjiro-kun~" A melodious voice whispered on his ear, halting him from talking. He immediately got the chills.

"This is a bit sudden but the beautiful woman standing infront of you is Nao-sama. She's Oyakata-sama's younger sister."

Tanjiro gasped.

'So pretty! And they look alike but also different!'

"You're always welcome to stop by, Nao-sama." Shinobu said in a happy tone as if she didn't just whispered in an ominous tone to Tanjiro.

"The patients recovered faster thanks to your medicine! Thank you for your help!"

The paleskin beauty stepped inside.

"I'm glad that they got better."

"They'll be departing now. Would you like to see them off, Nao-sama?"

"!!" Tanjiro immediately felt embarrassed. This was Oyakata-sama's younger sister. Such a kind young woman made their medicine! He felt so grateful!

"I don't want to be a bother." Nao answered shortly.

"No! I'm afraid we'll be the one's bothering you! We already bothered you and Shinobu-san a lot so its fine!" Tanjiro said this because he was truly grateful and because he was afraid that Zenitsu would catch a glimpse of her...

It would be bad if he ended up scaring her....

Tanjiro could already imagine how disastrous that would be.

Nao looked away. "It's not a bother..."

"O-Oh..? R-Really? Thank you, Nao-sama!"

Nao blinked at him, a bit dazed at how vibrant he is and how easygoing he seemed.

That made Tanjiro notice her eyes, the delicate lavender color that contrasted beautifully against her pale skin and long black hair.

'Such a person really exists..?' Tanjiro couldn't help but think that he was staring at a life-sized doll. The plain blue kimono on her person didn't hinder her beauty. In fact, it made her features stand out even more!

Shinobu cleared her throat.

" Tanjiro-kun~" He immediately got the chills again.

"Is there something wrong? Why are you staring at Nao-sama? It's a bit rude you know?" Shinobu said bluntly.