Chapter Twenty-Seven - Home

Dean (POV)

"Right, i've packed all our bags so i'm ready to leave when you are." I say, walking into the kitchen to find Cas sitting up on the counter, eating breakfast. He nods his head and puts his bowl of cereal down, wiping his mouth and swallowing the rest of his food. 

"How long do you think we have?" He asks and i look at him in confusion. 

"Well, we're driving home ourselves so we have all the time we want. Why?" I ask and he smirks at me, making me catch his drift. I grin back and walk over to him, putting my bag down on the floor and stand in between his legs, leaning upwards to kiss him. I run my hands along his thighs, rubbing circles into his skin (as he was only wearing boxers) with my thumbs as i slipped my tongue into his mouth.He hums against my lips and runs his own hands through my hair, gripping it gently as he deepens the kiss. 

"I've just made the bed." I complain lightly into his mouth and i feel him smile. 

"I don't think we'll be needing it." He mumbles back, sliding off my shirt and attaching our lips together once again. I smirk into his mouth before trailing kisses around his face, down his neck and along every bit of skin i could get to with my mouth, leaving light kisses all over his body. 

"What if the maid walks in?" I ask, grinning at him and he shrugs.

"She's seen me naked before, she's already scarred." I laugh at him comment before undoing my belt. 

"Alrighty then." 

***

Halfway home and the conversation had run dry so i had just turned on the radio and let it's sweet music fill our ears. Castiel was leaning his head against the window, frowning slightly. He didn't want to go home, but i knew he missed his family like crazy. I had been this long before without seeing my dad but i had to be honest, i missed little Sammy a lot. I wondered what he had gotten up too. 

"Dean." Cas says, breaking the conversational silence between us and i glance at him to show him i'm listening. "What do you think it's like to be famous?"

"Annoying." I say honestly. "Y'know, getting pestered wherever you go and such by paparazzi and fans. Well, it's not for everyone."

"I don't think i would mind that much getting pestered and i'm pretty photogenic." He grins at me and i laugh, nodding my head. 

"True that. Why do you ask?" I ask him, not taking my eyes off the road.

"I wanna be famous." He tells me, looking out of his window again. "I wanna be a rock star."

"So you keep saying. But whatever you wanna be, i'll stick by you." I smile at him and he lets a small smile slip out onto his face.

"Thanks Dean." We slip back into silence once again and i start thinking about what it would be like for the two of us if Bee actually did become a rock star. You wouldn't be aloud to date. Why not? Because you ugly af. Shut the fuck up. 

"Me, Gabriel, Balthazar and Lucifer." I hear Cas say and i look at him.

"What?"

"That's who i'm gonna start a band with. I've said it before but i really think we could do it." Cas says, determination filling his voice.

"Alright." I laugh. "You can ask them when we get home." He nods his head and looks back out of the window once again, watching the rain start to pour down heavily as we leave Florida. 

A/N: I looked up the math and realised that it takes 17 hours to drive from Florida to Missouri and i regret my decisions. Lets just skip time and ignore my mistake xD