Chapter Forty - No Happy Endings

Cas (POV)

"wHAT DO YOU MEAN WE HAVE HAD TOO MUCH TO DRINK?!"

"WHAT?!"

Dean and I cling to each other while Aqua looks at us with her arms folded as she shakes her head. She walks over to us and takes the drinks out of our hands with multiple protests from both me and Dean, trying to grab them back. 

"Buzzkill." I mutter under my breath as i start playing with my lip piercing which is what i always do when i'm moody. Aqua returns with two glasses of Vodka instead and me and Dean perk up and take the glasses off her hands and drink them. 

"EW NO!" I spit it out and shake my head. "This is god damned water, are you trying to kill us?"

"Too.Healthy." Dean groans, pretending to die while dropping down to the floor and laying there for a good fifteen minutes while i walk around and stumble into other people who were just as drunk as us.

"SPIN DA BOTTLE!" Shouts someone in the living room and i see Dean jump up from the floor and go running in so i follow him and join the circle of people who were all getting ready to play. Lisa started and had to kiss Adam which made Aqua squirm in annoyance but it was quickly over. Them Adam spun and had to kiss Benny which made us all laugh as they Benny looked uncomfortable.

"I think i'm bisexual." Adam says, nodding his head in amusement.

"Good for you."

"Really? Great! Maybe now we can have that threesome i keep asking you about." Aqua joked and we all wolfwhistle in return. However when it was Dean's turn and he had to kiss Lisa after kissing Charlie, i clenched up my knucked and growled under my breath. Luckily however it only took about 2 seconds before the broke apart. I was almost ready to kill a bitch. 

Finally the game was over and it wasn't long before me and Dean were stumbling home together, laughing and singing and waking people up in the godly hours of the morning. A few people had shouted at us out of the window but we just ignored them and kept on singing and dancing. 

When we were around 15 minutes away from home it started pouring it down with rain and i started shivering violently as i didn't bring a coat. We had left Dean's car at Aqua's house because we were both way to far gone to drive home so we didn't have anything over our heads to keep us warm. 

Dean put his arm around me as we walked and this made me feel a little warmer but not too much as my lips were going blue. When we were finally outside our houses Dean stops me from running inside straight away and i look at him like he is absolutely crazy.

"Dude, it's freezing!" I say, my teeth chattering against the cold. 

"I've always wanted to kiss you in the rain." He says, getting closer to me.

"Can't this wait until we are inside?" I moan, looking at my house pleadingly but he shakes his head and smiles.

"Come here." He says and i step into his embrace and he lowers his cold, wet lips onto mine. Our faces and hair were drenched with water and watter droplets ran down out cheeks but the kiss really did help. I suddenly felt warmer as we stood at my doorstep, kissing one another lightly while the rain poured down and the sun started to rise just above the houses, sending streaks over yellow, orange and pink light over us. 

All of a sudden the rain stopped and a rainbow came out of the drifting clouds just as me and Dean parted lips and stood smiling at each other. I look up and see the bright colours of the rainbow before looking at Dean and grinning.

"Look, the weather can sense the gay." I laugh and Dean chuckles.

"I'm surprised it's not coming out of our asses." He states and we both laugh before we turn and start stumbling into my house were we strip off naked, clothes, shoes and socks scattered all the way up the stairs as we run to our bedroom and shut the door behind us, having the last drunken sex we were going to have in a very. long. time.