Chapter Twenty - Punk-Rockmantic

Cas (POV)

"C'mon Cas, wake up!" Someone was shaking me and calling my name while I was laying in a really uncomfortable position. I couldn't find it in me to open my eyes but slowly let out a groan to let the person know that I was at least alive. The person shook my again, harder this time so i moved and sat up slightly to look at them and probably tell them off for waking me up. My head was banging and my mouth was dry from al the smoking and drinking that i had done the night before.

"Cas, are you okay?" Dean asked, coming into vision and looking at me worriedly.

"Yeah." I mumble, rubbing my eyes and yawning. "Time is it?"

"Half nine, your mom will be coming to pick us up in about half an hour so you better get a move on with getting ready." I look around the room and see the empty beer cans all scattered around the floor. Apart from that however the room didn't look that bad even though there was a party the night before. I groan slightly as i try to stand up but  have to cling onto Dean to help me. He laughs as he holds my hand and pulls me up, letting me stay still for a for moments to get used to this new position.

"Alright, go on." He says, making me move my tapping my ass slightly. I grin at him before stumbling out of the room and towards the bedroom where i collect my belongings and over to the bathroom where i brush my teeth, get changed and splash cold water over my face. By the end of it a feel a bit better and cleaner so i hop back down the stairs and find Dean talking to Benny while they both clear away the empty beer bottles. 

"Morning sunshine." Benny grins and i scowl at him slightly before clicking my neck back into place.

"Your sofa is probably the most uncomfortable thing i've ever slept on." I tell him and he shrugs.

"Well, i was in a nice warm bed and if you hadn't been an idiot last night you probably could have stayed in there as well." Dean says, smirking slightly as i pout at him and pick up two empty beer bottles and throw them in the black bin bag that Benny had gotten out to clean up. There was a loud beeping sound from outside and i recognised it as my dad's van in which they had come to pick me and Dean up for church. 

"See ya later Benny." Dean and I say at the same time and give him a wave before walking out of the hosue and towards the van. There was also a car parked behind it that had Michael and few of my other siblings in as well but of course they couldn't all fit them in the van. 

"Morning lads, how was last night?" Dad asks as we slide into the van, Dean next to his little brother who comes along with us to church now and me next to Gabriel and Balthazar who were being surprising chilled out for once. 

"It was good." I say and Dean raises and eyebrow and grins at me while i pout and shake my head at him jokingly. We start driving off to church and the car ride was pretty uneventful apart from me gipping slightly at the movements of the car and my unsettled stomach. 

***

We all hop out of the van and the others hop out of Michaels car, all meeting in the middle and looking over at the church which everyone was all stood outside and chatting away. Mom and dad went over to some people to talk to them while the others kind of spread out and started to talk to people that they knew from either school or church seen as we had been going here since we were born. 

"I feel sick." I say, rubbing my stomach.

"Oh god, don't be sick in the middle of church." I grin up at Dean and start laughing slghtly.

"No but can you imagine? They would think i was possessed or something." I joke and we both start laughing like little kids int he school playground. Suddenly, our laughter was cut off my someone shouting at another person. I looked over and recognised it as my own mother.