Chapter Forty-Four - Your Gay is Showing

Dean (POV)

"Ouch, I actually feel sorry for your mom." I snicker to Cas when he tells me everything that had happened. We were sat in bed, mean leaning against the head board while Cas sat in between my legs, leaning against me and playing with my hands.

He leans his head back against my shoulder and sighs contently before closing his eyes and brushes his cheek against my stubbled one.

"You need to shave." He mumbles and I smile and rub my face against his cheek to annoy him. He cringes away and laughs from the feeling but I hold him close to me so he can't get away.

"Where do you think you're going?" I say and he giggles as I hug him and kiss his shoulder blades and neck.

"Are you meant to have classes today?" He asks and yawns while I shrug.

"Meh, one day of absence won't hurt my grades." I say, wrapping my legs around his torso and leaning my head back against the headboard. "You wanna do something tonight?"

"To be honest, all I wanna do is fuck you over and over again." He replies sleepily as I scoff and shake my head at his bluntness. "But I suppose if you wanna do something."

"How about going to the cinema?"

"I would love to have the sex with you in the back of the cinema."

"You're too much, Castiel Novak." I laugh before burying my face into the crook of his neck. "Too much."

***

"There's that new spongebob movie?" I say, looking through the website of the cinema to see what was on. We had finally gotten up and dressed, well half way dressed until Cas decided that we needed to take off all out clothes again if you know what I mean. They all know what you mean you horny fuckface. Touché.

"Bah-humbug! I bet it's rubbish." I say, rolling my eyes. "Besides wouldn't it be a bit wrong if we fooled around watching a kids movie?"

"Calm down Scrooge. But you're probably right. What about Cinderella?"

"Isn't that already a movie?"

"No. Well I mean yeah but it's the non-cartoon remake of it." He tells me and looks on the review and pictures. "Cinderella's really hot as well."

"Watch it." I say warningly and he grins back and winks.

"HOLY SHIT BAG SCAGGLE WAG IT HAS HELENA BONHAM CARTER IN IT!!!!!!!!!" He screams once he turned back to the computer screen. "CAN WE GO AND WATCH IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEQS!"

"Pleqs?" I snort and the sigh when I see his pleading puppy dog look which could give Sammy's a run for his money. "Ergh fine. We will go and see Cinderella."

"Hells yeah! Helena is queen."

"Cas..."

"Yes Dean?"

"Your gay is showing."

***

I go to get the food which- WHY IS IT SO GOD DAMN EXPENSIVE DO THESE SONS OF BITCHES THINK WE ARE MADE OF MONEY? DO THEY THINK MONEY GROWS ON TREES? Well technically it does grow on trees I- THIS IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE! Wow okay.

Anyway I get the food etcetera etcetera and go back to where Cas was getting the tickets.

"It's a really good film." I hear one of the lads say to Cas. I recognise him as one of the people that goes to my university. "You're going to really enjoy it."

I didn't like the way he was speaking to Cas. Was he... Flirting with him? I held the sweet back tightly in my hand and steadily walked over to MY boyfriend and the guy whose name had become irrelevant to me.