Chapter Twenty-Six - The Dirty Sex

"HE'S GONNA HAVE THE DIRTY SEX!" Is the last thing i hear before i hang up the phone and fling it onto the other couch, turning to Dean and pulling him upwards. 

"He's right." Dean smirks. "We're gonna have the dirty sex." 

Dean (POV) *Warning; licking out in this chapter and other kinky stuff. Oops*

I groan as Cas runs his hands up my shirt, clinging onto my abs as he bites my lip and tongues my mouth greedily, heavy breathing panting out of his nose. He holds me close to his body while standing up and leading up both over to the bedroom, without actually breaking contact from each other.

He pushes me into our room and slams the door shut with his foot, making sure not to break his mouth away from mine as he does so and pushes me down onto the bed roughly before standling my hips and leaning over me to kiss my roughly until both our mouths are swollen and almost purple from the pressure or our sucking and nibbling at each other. 

"Tie me up Cas." I mumble into his ear desperately as his kisses move down to my neck where he leaves a large red mark. He sits up slightly and smirks down at me. 

"I make the decisions sub, but since you asked so nicely." He growled and hopped off my before walking over to the black bag that lay on the floor casually. He pulled a few things out but i didn't get to see what they were before he turned my over onto my front, slipped off my shirt and made my raise my arms so he could handcuff me to the bed. 

He told me to kneel up so i was facing the wall and he sat behind me, slowly trailing kisses down my shoulder as he unbuckled my belt and undid my trouser button. He slid his hand into my unbuttons trousers and cupped my groin in his hand, sending shivers down my spine and making my whole body stiffen up slightly.

"You like that dolly? When i touch you?" Cas purrs into my ear and i nod my head and bite my lips as he begins palming my softly. He was teasing me, teasing me into a false sense of security before he got rough in his play time, with me being his play thing. 

The movements of his hand suddenly started getting rougher and more rapid and i had to bite down on my bottom lip hard to stop myself from moaning loudly but but when he grinds himself onto me in tune with his palming, i can't help but start panting loudly and lean my head back on his shoulder, closing my eyes tightly. 

He moves his hand away from me and i whimper softly. He slowly removes my jeans so i'm just sitting in my boxers and he comes in front of me, slipping his body in between my out stretched arms that are handcuffed to the bed. He runs his hands along my thighs and up my stomach before resting on my waist and bends his head down to lick and tongue my bulge through the fabric of my boxers. 

I groan as he mouths at my restricted díck, making pleasure run up and down my spine and making me cling onto the bed rails tightly as i breathe out heavily through my slightly parted lips. 

"God sake Cas, j-just fuck me already!" I moan, bucking my hips slightly and he lifts up his head and smirks at me.

"What's the magic word."

"Abra-Kadabra." I say sarcastically and he glares at me and leans in to whisper in my ear.

"You're gonna regret being sarcastic with me." He growls and i gulp as he moves away from me, one again getting behind me. He hooks two fingers under the elastic of my underwear and slips them down, lifting each leg up to slip them full off and beds me over slightly so i am fully exposed to him. My heart was pounding in my chest. Oh this is gonna be hot. Not now brain. But Deeeeeeaaaannn. I said not now! Fine. 

"I've always wanted to eat someone out." Cas mumbles into my ear and i whimper slightly as he parts my cheeks open, revealing my puckered hole to him. He runs a smooth finger down my crack and plays with my hole a bit, making me tense up. "Oh! I almost forgot."