Chapter five - New Schools

Cas (POV)

I hear the door open downstairs and my mum talking to someone. I know exactly who it is so I rush out of my room and down the stairs to jump on him.

“THE WITCH HAS LOCKED ME UP DEAN, SAVE ME!” I shout at the top of my voice before Dean can leave the house. He stumbles but steady’s himself on the doorframe before giving my mom an apologetic look.

“Castiel, pack it in and go back up to your room right now.” She scolds me but I cling onto Dean for dear life.

“Never! He’s my cherry pie!”

“Oooh I’m so hungry.” Dean grumbled rubbing his stomach.

“Oh mom look at that, you wouldn’t kick him out of the house now. He’s starving mother! Look at him! How could you make him go hungry?” I cry dramatically, squeezing Deans cheeks and giving mom evils.

“Oh for god’s sake Castiel! FINE he can stay for dinner but then he goes home straight after.” She flings her arms up in the air before stomping into the kitchen and I give Dean a victorious smirk.

“Hell yeah, bitch better make you some din-dins.”

“I HEARD THAT!”

“Crap, let’s go.” I grabbed Dean’s hand and dragged him along upstairs with me and shut the door quickly when we got to my room. “Phew, that was a close one.”

“Why are you grounded this time?” Dean sighs exasperated and I grin at him and flop down on my bed as he sits down carefully. What was wrong with him? Why was he being so careful around me? However I shrugged it off and replied;

“I got expelled from school.”

“For how long?”

“Forever.” I chuckle and his eye go wide in shock.

“Dayum boy, what did you do?” He asks me and I shrug my shoulders again and sit up slightly, hurt flashing across my face.

“I broke up with Ruby and she went around the whole school telling them all that I was a faggot.” I mumble to him and he puts a hand on my shoulder. “So my friends all turned against me so I hit one of them and kneed the other one in the balls after head-butting him.”

“Aw Cas, I’m sorry man.”

“Don’t be. Dean, do you ever get any flack for being bi-sexual at your school?” I ask him curiously.

“Erm Cas, my school doesn’t know I’m bi.” Dean laughed and I smiled. “But our school isn’t that homophobic so it doesn’t really matter who’s gay and who is bi.”

“Maybe I should just come to your school.” I joke and he slaps his forehead in realisation.

“CAS THAT’S IT! YOU SHOULD COME TO MY SCHOOL!” He shouts and my eyes go wide.

“Dude, I didn’t even think about that.”

“Lets go ask your mom.” He says excitedly we exit the room.

***

“No.”

“But moooooom!”

“I said no Castiel; I’ve had so many problems with that school.” She huffs and I plop down in my chair at the lunch table, resting my cheek on my hand moodily. “Besides, how much trouble will you and Dean get in if you’re at the same school together?”

“No trouble at all! Dean is worshiped at that school so no one will even mess with me if I hang around with him!” I complain but she just shakes her head and carries on cooking the chicken that we were having for dinner tonight.