Chapter Sixteen - Ideas

Cas (POV) 

Me and Dean didn't come out of the classroom for the full hour however we decided we should stop when things were starting to get a little heated and the windows were steaming up if you know what i mean? We sat and talked everything out, talked about what really happened on the night of Lisa's party and I told him the truth, telling him that i did remember what i was doing, it was just a little blurry. Dean said he had understood why I didn't tell him, because i was afaid that if i made actions rather then keeping it to my thoughts, i might ruin our friendship and he understood that. I was so glad he did. I shivered slightly and told him i was quite cold seen as i didn't have my jacket on today so he slipped off his football jacket and put it over my shoulders before i slipped my arms into it an gave him a grateful smile. The jacket was too big for me, falling over my arms and covering my fingers but it was warm with Dean's body heat and smelled exactly like him. It was nice.

The bell to end first period rang and me and Dean sighed before looking at each other, rolling our eyes slightly at having to leave the conversation. We both stood up at the same time and flung our bags over our shoulders before heading to walk out. Before walking out of the door however, Dean grabbed my arm and turned me back around to face him, grinning like the mad hatter.

"What?" I ask him and he just chuckles before biting his lip.

"I was- erm..." He trails off and stands there awkwardly, not knowing what to do with himself or how to act and i smile at him and walk over, putting my hands on his cheeks and leaning up to kiss him. 

"Was that what you wanted?" I ask him as i pull away and he coughs, blushes and nods his head while scatching the back of his head. I laugh at him and we walk out of the classroom, making sure that there are no teachers to be seen as we carry on down the hall and towards out "second" lesson of the day. 

***

Me and Dean didn't tell anyone that we were kind of together because we wanted to try how things went first before actually telling anyone. However, when we went home and Dean came into my house for the first time in months, my family knew instantly.

"LUCIFER YOU OWE ME 20 BUCKS!" Zandriel shouted as soon as we walked in and Lucifer came bounding down the stairs.

"No no no no no no, Castiel! NO! I don't care if you love him, i need that money. Get away from him this instant and fall out again!" Lucifer shouted as Zandriel held her hand out for the money.

"Lucifer no! Leave them alone and give me my damn money!" Zandriel cried, smacking her brother over his head. 

"ARE THEY TOGETHER?" Michael comes running into the hallway in a pink apron and a spatula in his hand before jumping up and down and cooing. "OH THE CUTENESS IS KILLING ME!"

"Guys..." I say quietly but none of them listen.

"Oh god, you're not cooking are you?!" Lucifer asked, groaning loudly.

"Oh crap, the last time you cooked we all got salmonela!" Zandriel cried dramatically while Michael walked up to them and hit them with the spatula.

"THEM EGG AND SOLDIERS WERE FINE, IT'S NOT MY FAULT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IF THEY FLOAT THEY ARE ROTTEN!" Michael screamed as they ran about the house, trying to avoid Michael's lethal spatula. I look at Dean with a straight face because this is literally how it always is and he is laughing his head off.

"I will never get used to their eccentricness." Dean laughs shaking his head and i roll my eyes and start walking up the stairs towards my room with Dean following closely behind. We meet Balthazar and Gabriel in the hallway who are standing side by side wearing blue dresses and red pumps.