Chapter Twenty-Eight - Satan's Little Helpers

Gabriel (POV) 

"I don't see why you're a krelboyne. I thought we raised you better than that?" I say as me, Balthazar and Sam walk to school. Sam was now in advanced classes as he had an IQ over 130 and was literally gifted in every single class he was sent into so the school had decided to put him in all advanced classes so he couldget a better education and a better chance when he was older. 

"There is nothing wrong with being a krelboyne, Gabe."

"You're gonna get bullied so badly and me and Balthazar are going to have to kick their asses!" I complain, throwing my arms up in the air dramatically while Sam just rolls his eyes. 

"You're not kicking anyone's ass. No one will do anything to me because Dean is captain of the football team and all the sophomores want to be on the team." Sam explains and i scoff slightly.

"So?" Balthazar interrupts as i am about to say something. "I doubt that your older brother being on the team will do anything for your reputation except maybe have someone say something to Dean about you being a nerd which won't end well. If someone says something to Dean about you, that means Dean will go in for the kill and then Cas will follow, hence them both being expelled." 

"Ha ha!" I giggle. "Hence." Balthazar and Sam look at me unamused. "What? It's a funny word!" 

"No one is going to say anything to Dean or Cas and if someone does say something to me, i think i can handle it myself." Sam complains, his voice itching to change the subject so we all go silent for a little while. 

"Oh boy, you have to tell me how wierd they are!" I say, perking up a little amd Sam flashes me a glare. 

"None of them a weird!"

"What are you talking about? Yes they are! That James guy wears socks over his trousers and a pair of crocs!"

"That doesn't make them weird, Gabriel! Just because you're one of the most popular guys in our year doesn't give you the right to treat other people like dirt!" I stopped walking and looked at Sam who looked back at me angrily before turning on the spot and walking away from me and Balthazar. Balthazar stands beside me and keeps watching Sam walk away from the two of us.

"I think you hurt his feelings."

"How the hell did i hurt his feelings! I wasn't calling him weird!" I says, my face scrunching up in annoyance.

"It doesn't matter, Gabriel. Them boys are his friends, us two aren't the only friends he has you know and you just completely ripped them apart in front of him." Balthazar says, giving me a disapproving look as i scowl.

"You're turning into mom." I say as i start walking and i hear him gasp.

"I can't believe you would say something like that!" He jokes but i can't find it in me to smile. I didn't mean to make Sammy annoyed, i was just joking around, he should know that. "Look, if you got to know his other friends than maybe you wouldn't think they're weird."

"Have you hung around his other friends before."

"Once or twice."

"And..." I look at him and he shrugs.

"They're pretty weird." I groan loudly and shake my head.

"Not helping, Balthazar."

Castiel (POV)

"Hey! You're back! How was your week away? What happened? Did you confess your love for each other? Did you have sex? No wait, don't tell me that it was rude for me to ask! Oh but i want to know!"