Chapter Nine - Many Much Moosen

*The video has nothing to do with the story but i seriously suggest that you watch it. Honestly you will thank me!!!*

Cas (POV) 

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing loudly around the room. I groaned as i shuffled and swung my legs over the side of the bed, looking at the time on my clock. It read 6:51am and i could already hear my family waking up and fighting over bathrooms and complaining about the cold air. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and walked downstairs to breakfast where my mother was wacking dad with a spatula.

"Get.Off.My.Damn.Eggs." She was saying with every whack of the spatula as he cowered away from her.

"Alright woman! Sorry, jeesh." He says, going to sit down and looks up at me. "You alright Bee? You don't look too swell." He asks me and i shrug my shoulders before sitting down as everyone else started coming into the kitchen.

"Dean and I had a bit of a fall out." I tell him sadly and he nods his head in understanding.

"it's alright, you'll make up in no time." He tells me, smiling broadly as mom slid some scrambled eggs onto his plate.

"No Dean?" Leliel asked me sadly and i shake my head.

"No, sorry." I tell her and her lip trembles as she walks out of the kitchen sadly. "I feel the same way." I mumble to myself as i take a bite out of the eggs. I sigh when i've finished and plod back up the stairs to the bathroom which is mostly empty by now to brush my teeth and sort my hair out. I get dressed in a purple graphic tee and some skinny black jeans that had a chain looped around one leg. I shoved on a leather jacked and made my way outside to start walking to school. I didn't time myself very well because unfortunately Dean was just getting in his car with Sam to start driving and we made embarrassing eye contact with each other before i turned away to walk down the street and towards school. I saw him drive past without another glance and i couldn't help but feel a little annoyed at the fact that he didn't ask me if i wanted a ride. However i couldn't exactly blame him because i told him that we shouldn't speak for a while. I got to school around 15 minutes later while everyone was piling in and walked over to Alfie and this girl named Charlie who were best friends with him.

"Hey guys." I say to them and they both look at me and wave happily.

"Hello Castiel! What are you doing over here with us? Shouldn't you be over there with all the cool kids? With Dean? Oh no. Have you and Dean fallen out? Why have you fallen out? What happened? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to but maybe i could help?" He said all of this in one breath and i just look at him in amusement.

"Yeah me and Dean have had a bit of a falling out but it's okay y'know. We'll be alright soon probably." I reassure him before starting to walk to lesson with both him and Charlie as we start to have a conversation about shipping Kirk and Spock together. "I don't get it, why would you ship two completely straight characters together in a television show?" I ask Charlie and she rolls her eyes.

"Subtext Cas! And you can't spell subtext without buttsex." She winked at me and i laugh and shake my head at her. 

"But you know they're straight."

"Yes but, are they though? Look in between the lines Castiel. Look at the way Spock looks at captain kirk even though he is not very good at showing emotions." I look over at Dean who is leaning against his lockers, ignoring everything his friends are saying by staring into space. "The way Captain Kirk protects Spock even when he doesn't need protecting." I think back to the time me and Dean were walking across train tracks and he pulled me backwards just in time even though i knew the train was coming. "The way Kirk is the only one that can make Spock smile, like a genuine smile." Dean was the only one that could make me smile. "-and finally the way they have hard core séx in my mind."