Chapter twelve - Drunk on you pt 2

AN; You know what i just really want?

I really want to be able to draw destiel fanart for my stories.

That would be the best thing in the entire world. Imagine what i could draw for In Another Life with the swords and the crowns or for flames/feathers with Zandriel being queen of hell and Dean and Cas up on the mountain top. Or even in this story i would draw them growing up.... shit i so wanna drAW!!! 

Dean (POV)

My heart is bursting with joy as Castiel leans down and kisses me on the lips. I run a hand through his hair and my other hand lays on his thigh, gripping it slightly and i lean upwards to get closer to him. However something weird happens, one moment he is moving his lips and hips the next he lays perfectly still, his lips parted slightly but not moving as his whole body flops. I furrow my eyebrows before turning on the night light on the stand by the bed and look at him to find his eyes closed as he breathes heavily.

"Oh my god, did you fall asleep?" I shout loudly before rolling him off my and sitting up, looking at him. "Seriously?" I shake my head at the sleeping Cas before rolling my eyes but inside i am dying, wanting him to still be awake so we could carry on what we were doing before. I lie next to him, looking up... (I SWEAR. NO JESS. NO MARY. NO NOTHING IS UP ON THAT CEILING I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL IF YOU SAY ANTHING) ...at the ceiling sadly as Cas lets out a snore. I turn my head to look at him and glare sightly, pouting my lips at the small punk. 

"Dean." He mumbles in his sleep and i raise an eyebrow and smile a bit at that until i remember that i am angry at him. I give him a shove which was only meant to be light but instead he starts rolling off the bed instead. I get up quickly to catch him but too late, he landed with a loud thud on the floor. I flinch slightly before peering over the edge of the bed at Castiel who looks terrified as he is taking in his surroundings.

"Sorry." I whisper, giving him an apologetic look and he looks up at me in confusion.

"What-appened?" He grumbled, getting up off the floor and rubbing his eyes roughly.

"I shoved you and you fell off the bed." I tell him and he sniffs slightly before getting back on the bed. He looks over at me but i avoid his gaze, not knowing what to say now. Damn it, all i wanted to do was fúck him just once where i actually remember doing it. Was that so hard to ask?

"Why'd you shove me?" He asks, cocking his head slightly and squinting at me.

"I was angry." I say, biting my lip and looking down at my hands.

"Because i fell asleep." It was more of a statement then a question so i just nod my head and try and look anywhere but at him. "Dean, i'm sorry." He says, shuffling over to me and putting a hand on my waist before leaning his head on my shoulder.

"It's fine. You're drunk so it's understandable." I say, shrugging slightly so his head bobs up and down. 

"I'm not drunk! Pfffft." He slurs, grinning like mad and i look at him with a raised eyebrow. 

"Sure." I say sarcastically and he gives me a sassy bitch face.

"I'll prove it." He whispers seductively in my ear and my whole body goes ridged as he trails a hand across my thigh and towards my groín, resting it there before pressing down on it and making me gásp. With his spare hand he pushes me back down onto the bed and hovers over me, gently pálming my area through my boxers. I bite my lip as i look up from where he is touchíng me to his eyes what are looking into my own eyes with a glint of wonder and mystery there. He leans down and kisses me once before changing his posítion and gets in between my légs, slowly taking off my bóxers as he does so. He grins at me before ducking his head down and lícking along my whole léngth with his wét tongué. I groan slightly as i bring one of my hands down to grip onto his soft hair, pushing his head down to my cóck. I lift my légs up so my knees are pointing upwards and he grabs hold of my thíghs as i throw my head backwards and arch my back up off the bed as his mouth wraps around my díck and his tongué slídes across my típ. His moúth travels down my cóck until it reaches my báse and i look down on him in awe as he déep thróats my eréction. He starts moving up and down my léngth and i whímper and whíne at the feeling of his hót, wét moúth around me and swallowing me.