Chapter Forty-Five - Drugs, Sex and Rock and Roll

A/N: It's my birthday on Saturday ayayaya! Sorry if i don't update in the next couple of days. 18 is a big birthday in England cause we are allowed to drink and buy cigarettes so .... well y'know ;)

Warning: Class *A* drugs in this chapter

Dean (POV)

"yoU ARE SICK!!!!!" I scream at Castiel as Gabriel, Lucifer and Balthazar all laugh loudly. "YOU ARE SICK!"

"I just-"

"No. Seriously? For my next trick I will pull dead babies out of Michael Jackson? You are a sick fuck. I'm not playing anymore." I throw the cards on the ground and cross my arms in disgust as Lucifer starts actually crying of laughter while Gabriel and Balthazar almost wet themselves.

"There is always one that is a sick fuck." Cried Lucifer, wiping his eyes and shaking his head at Castiel who grins like mad. "You really are sick."

"I know right, Michael Jackson was a legend!" Gabriel exclaims and I look at him in disgust.

"That's your issue with this? Really?" I snap and he only shrugs so I turn to glare at Cas instead. "You are a terrible person."

"I think i win this round." He says, stretching over to receive the black card and put it beside him with the rest of the ones he won. "Sorry Dean, there was an opportunity and I took it."

I sigh and shake my head before sitting back down moodily, shaking my head and picking my white cards back up.

"Shut up and lets get on with it."

***

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Castiel clings to me as I try and drag my bag out of the hotel door and make my way to the exit. "DON'T LEAVE! COME WITH US! PLEAAAAASSSEEEEEE!" He shouts and I sigh and look down at him where he his on his knees in front of me and hugging his arms around my legs.

"Cas, c'mon. I gotta get back to work." I say blandly and stroke his hair softly so he would let go but he wouldn't let go of his tight hold on me and shakes his head between my legs which in any other circumstance I would have probably gotten hard.

"No, don't leave! I won't see you for ages." He shouts and i sigh and get down on my own knees in front of him and pulls his face up so he was looking at me.

"Bye baby." I say quietly and kiss him gently. "I have a plane to catch, Cas. I need to be on time."

He sighs and gradually lets me go and we both stand up slowly and I give him a massive hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"See you later alligator."

"In a while crocodile."

"In a bit you piece of shit."

"Bye bye you stupid fly?"

"That was terrible." He says, shaking his head and I laugh and shrug. Then I pick up my bags and head out of the door; little did I know...

*6 Months Later*

My phone rings loudly and i groan as i roll out of bed and grab it from the night stand, flicking the green button without even looking at the caller ID.

"wHAT?" I say groggily and moodily down the phone as i wipe the sleep out of my eyes.

"Mr Winchester?" The person said down the phone and I yawn.

"Speaking."

"You are an emergency call for Mr Castiel Novak? Correct?" Said the man and my eyes shoot open and fear starts settling in my body.