Chapter Fifty-One - Nostalgia

Definition; nostalgia is a sentimental longing and or affection for a period of time in the past

Basically this chapter is just flashbacks because i'm sorting something out for the end of the story / But there will also be pretty important info at the end:)

Flashback 1

"Aw my babies are ill." Anna says as the two teenagers cuddle together on the couch, huddled up in a warm blanket, their faces pale and eyes puffy.

"Mom, leave off. We're fine." Groaned Cas, resting his head on Dean's shoulder as Dean buried his face in Castiel's hair.

"Alright, i'll call the school to let them know you won't be coming in for a few days." She says, getting out her mobile. Dean put his arms around Castiel's shoulders and Castiel put his around Dean's waist as they both tried to stop themselves from falling back asleep.

"Are you taking a picture right now?" Cas asks and Anna grinned and sat down on the couch, putting the photo on Facebook. My boys are ill, supermom to the rescue.

"HA HA GAAAAYYYYY!" Zandriel shouted, taking a picture also and putting the same caption as her phrase.

"Can't we get some peace and quiet around here." Dean choked, spluttering slightly.

"ZANDRIEL LEAVE THEM ALONE." Anna shouted as Zandriel scoffed, shrugged and walked out of the room. "Do you boys want anything? Soup? Tea?"

"No thanks, i don't think i could hold it down." Castiel mumbled. Soon the boys were falling asleep on the couch, cuddling up together closely. When Anna looked at them she knew. She knew that they would be together, one way or another. They weren't ordinary friends, they never had been.

Flashback 2

Castiel thought this was the most pointless thing in the world. He had no interest in ever joining the navy and he didn't care about some stupid parade. He crosses is arms and stood yawning as they marched past, all in uniform and straight backs.

Cas looks over at Dean to give him the 'look' that meant 'let's get out of here' only to find Dean staring intently at the navy guys. Looking at Dean closer, he realised he wasn't just staring at them, but more a certain part of them. Cas raised his eyebrow slightly, surprised to see his best friend staring at guys arses.

Was Dean gay? Maybe he was bisexual? Castiel bit the inside of his mouth in wonder, still looking at Dean but quickly averted his gaze when Dean realised someone was looking at him.

On the way home, Castiel was quiet. If Dean was bisexual, why hadn't he told him? Was he worried about what Castiel was going to say or do? He wouldn't do anything, he wouldn't think of Dean any differently if Dean liked guys, why would he? But Dean didn't know that, he would have to make sure that Dean told him in his own time. He wouldn't push him to tell him, as that would never end well.

Flashback 3

"But what if she wants to kiss me?" Dean whispered quietly. 10 years old and already getting girlfriends, Cas thought it must be a record, and he was jealous. He didn't know what he was jealous of, but he knew he was.