Chapter Forty-One - Phone Sex

Cas (POV) -Two Months Later-

"Hey baby, how are you?" I hear Dean's voice down the phone and instantly a smile spreads across my face.

"Fine, i've come home for the weekend so i'm more stressed now then i was when i did my presentation." I laugh and i hear him chuckle back. I'm about to say something but Lucifer and Balthazar cut me off when they start arguing.

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE, LUCIFER!"

"WHAT?"

"CAN YOU PLEASE STOP TRYING TO WHISTLE? YOU CAN'T WHISTLE, YOU NEVER COULD WHISTLE! STOP TRYING TO WHISTLE! YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO LEARN SO DEAL WITH IT!" Screams Balthazar and sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose while Dean cackles down the phone.

"OH I'LL DEAL WITH IT WHEN YOU STOP DRINKING THE MILK OUT OF THE CEREAL BOWL WHEN YOU'RE DONE!"

"THE CHOCOLATEY MILK AT THE END IS THE BEST PART YOU IGNORANT TOSSBAG! WHAT HAS THAT EVEN GOT TO DO WITH WHISTLING?!"

"I THOUGHT WE WERE SHARING OUR FRUSTRATIONS WITH EACH OTHER!"

"WELL WE ARE NOW, YOU SLUT!" I walked out of the room and upstairs to my bedroom where everything was a lot quieter.

"Do you understand my pain now?" I ask down the phone and Dean laughs again and hums.

"Stop complaining, i would love to be there watching that fight right now. They always did amuse me."

"Yeah, yeah. Well i wish you were here too. I can't believe we have gone over two months without even seeing each other." I tell him, my voice cracking down the phone slightly.

"I know, it's horrible. I miss you so much, babe." He says i hear some shuffling of some paper which makes me think he is studying.

"Oh god, are you studying? I'm so sorry, i can hang up if you want." I say even though i really don't want to stop talking to him.

"Don't be silly you loser, when have you ever known me to study?" He laughs and i grin and shrug my shoulders, only to remember that he can't see me.

"True. Hey guess what, we are getting a pool and jacuzzi put in the back yard!" I tell him excitedly and he goes quiet. "Dean?"

"God, i can't wait to fuck you in the jacuzzi." He mumble out and i go bright red and bite my lip.

"W-we could do that." I stutter back in reply and i can almost hear him grinning away like an idiot. "Shut up."

"Did i just make you stutter?

"I said shut up."

"Are you blushing right now?" He mocks jokingly and i growl down the phone while he laughs it out. I hear someone say something down the phone and Dean sighs. "I have to go baby. I love you."

"Okay then, i love you too." I reply back and he hangs up the phone, leaving me empty and sad and alone. I wish i could see him more, the long distance thing wasn't proving as hard as i thought it was going to but i still missed him like crazy.

"ALL OF YOU GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE NOW!" Mom shouted up the stairs and around the house. With a heavy heart, i stuff my phone in my pocket and trudge down the stairs sadly, walking into the living room where Mom and Dad were stood up and all the kids were sat down, scrunced up on the sofa's. I stay standing and lean my hands against the back of the sofa, looking at them expectantly and mom bites her nails nervously and dad looks like he always does, completely uncaring.

"Okay, we have some news..." Dad starts but mom cuts him off as she always does.

"We are having another baby."