Chapter Twenty-Three - The last french-fry

Dean (POV)

Waking up the next morning with a terrible hangover and an extremely sore ass was probably one of the worst experiences of my life. In a daze i look beside me to see Castiel sleeping soundly, a bare leg sticking out of the covers showing me his beautifully curved body. I look under the covers to find that we are both completely naked and i sigh and plod back down onto my pillow. I start poking Castiel and he grumbles in response.

"Dude, wake up. We did it again." I say, yawning loudly and his eyes flicker open. He sits up and looks around the room, rubbing his sore head. I notice he has a lump on his forehead and i try to think how he got it.

"We did it again?" He asks, looking at me and i nod seriously and he groans before doing the same action i did just a few moments ago, falling back onto his pillow. "We have to stop doing that." He says moodily and i only nod again, putting my arms behind my back. 

I feel Castiel shuffle closer beside me and one of his legs drape across one of mine so i look down at him and smile, putting an arm around him.

"Well, we're not drunk now..." He says, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively but i shake my head at him.

"Not now, my ass is killing." I tell him and he glares at me before shuffling away from me and crossing his arms across his chest, pouting moodily. I grin at him but he ignores me, slipping his legs off the side of the bed and grabbing one of my jumpers from our suitcase. He slips it over his head and grabs my long football socks which i brought because, lets face it, they are so damn comfortable and put them on is feet, slipping them all the way up so the end of them rests just above the knee.

I look at him with wide eyes when he gets up, walking over to the window to open the curtains and almost start drooling at the site. Is it possible for someone to actually look cute and hot at the same time? Well, if you don't think so, you are wrong. 

He lifted his arms up to pull the curtains open and showed off his perfect ass for me too see and i couldn't help biting down on my lip hard to stop from whining. He turned back around to face me but my eyes were still fixed on his curvy thighs that were the only bit of skin shown from his head down seen as the jumper hung well over his hands. 

My eyes flickered up to his face and i realised i was still biting my lip so i stopped suddenly and blushed when i saw him smirking slightly, an eyebrow raised expectantly. He strolled back over to the bed and crawled on to it slowly before crawling over to me and sitting on my lap, each leg on either side of my body with only the sheet in between us. 

I ran my hands up his bare thighs and towards his crotch area but he stopped my hands, smiled down at me and leaned down to kiss me gently on the lips which i instantly melt into. I run my hands up his torso, my hands slipping underneath the jumper and onto his warm, soft skin. I lean back down onto my pillow and he follows, our lips not attaching from one anothers. He puts a hand on either side of my head to keep himself from falling on top of me but honestly i wouldn't mind, seeing him dressed in my jumper and high socks had kind of turned me on. 

However disappointment filled me when he unnattached our lips, grinned and hopped off my, going towards the door. He looked back at me before leaving the room and i stuck my bottom lip out without saying a word and he only stuck his tongue out in response before disappearing out of the room. 

I groan and slide out of bed quickly and pulled on a pair of boxers before following him out of the room and into the kitchen where he was cooking bacon and eggs for our breakfast. I smile and shake my head at him before walking up behind him and snake my arms around his waist and rest my chin on his shoulder while i watch him cook.