Chapter Fifty-Four - They try to make me go to rehab and i said "okay mom"

Cas (POV)*Two Weeks Later*

"YOU STUPID STUPID STUPID BOY!" Mom hits me over the head with a magazine over and over again while i cower away from her.

"I'm sorry." I repeat over and over again back to her.

"Sit down. Now." Her voice went sickly quiet and i gulp and sit down on the sofa of my child hood home, staring up at my mother like i was 7 years old again and me and Dean had got into some seriously trouble. Except this time there was no Dean.

"Mom-" I begin but she raises her hand and shakes her head.

"You, young man, are going to do exactly as i say, do you understand?" I nod my head quickly. "I have rung up the best rehabilitation centre in this state and have paid for three months in that place. After the three months is us, i'm going to examine you myself and if i don't think you're ready to come out... you are staying it there until you have quit cold-turkey and never even dream about touching another death pill again. Do you understand?"

I sigh and gulp, nodding my head and she nods back pleased with herself.

"Now, give me your bag." She says, holding her hand out and with a shaky hand i pass it to her. She tips the contents out on the table and glares down at the drugs.

"I want you to pick these things, take them into the back yard and burn them." She tells me and i sigh, nod and do as she tells me all the while she watches me with her arms crosses and her eyes narrow.

"They're coming to pick you up tomorrow. Tonight, I'm going to keep a watchful eye on you and tomorrow you're their problem. Cas, i was so proud of you for making a living for you and your brothers. I'm not even angry at you anymore, im just so disappointed."

She said the words that every child hated to hear. No matter how old that child was. I didn't want her to be disappointed in me, that's why i threatened my brothers and sisters into not telling her about the whole situation that completely got out of hand.

I was going to quit as soon as i made the biggest mistake of my life with what i did to Dean but i couldn't. It was so hard, i kept shaking and sweating and thinking about how everything would feel so much better if i just kept taking the damn things. And now, when i looked down at myself i saw something i hated more than anything else in the world. Everyone had their flaws, but me? My whole personality, my whole being was just one huge flaw.

The first time i had actually felt good was being with Dean for those 21 hours. I felt free, i felt like i didn't need to rely on the good stuff to get me through another day because i had Dean with me. Dean in his own form was a drug to me, the best one there was. Great, now i was singing "Your Love Is My Drug" by Ke$ha.... sigh.

******

"Okay, Cassie. They're here." She tells me, looking out the kitchen window as dad stood by my side, arm around my shoulders.

"Good luck boy, you're gonna need it."

"You guys will be able to visit, right?" I ask in a shaky voice and mom nodded her head.

"Of course we will. It's actually recommended that your family and friends visit as much as possible as it helps boost relationships back up with your loved ones." I breathe out in relief and nod my head, giving both dad and mom a hug.

"Mom, can i ask you a favour?" I ask and she nods her head. "Can you not tell Dean about this? I think it would be best for all of us if we left each other alone from now on. It would hurt to much if i saw him again and knew that i could never make it right between us." Mom sighs and cups my face in her hands.