Chapter Twenty-One - The bag

Dean (POV)

Cas and I start packing as soon as we get home while Gabriel and Balthazar complain to Anna and Chuck about not being old enough to go yet. I wonder would they would take when they got to go but it didn't take me long to figure out it would probably be Sam. We knew it would be slightly warm in Florida but we packed jumpers and big fluffy socks just in case there was no heating on the nights, even though we probably wouldn't need any clothes on the nights........

"Cas, you awake?" I whisper into the darkness of the room and I feel him shuffle beside me.

"Obviously," He murmers out quietly. "I'm way to excited for tomorrow to be honest." I chuckle under my breath slightly and turn my body so i can face him while he does the same. I place my hand on his waist and pull him closer towards me. He shuffles slightly closer and leans his body towards mine while his lips try and fine my own, Finally the do and we kiss for a moment before I break it softly to allow us both to breathe.

"Same here. I can't believe we get to go to Florida and stay there by ourselves for a whole week. I seriously love your family and their traditions right now." I laugh. Suddenly the door opens slightly, letting a tiny bit of light into the dark room. Me and Cas sit up to see who is entering the room and squint at the bright light coming from the hallway. Leliel is stood in the doorway in her teddy-bear pajamas while holding her soft teddy cat that i had bought her fgor her third birthday. 

"Lel? What are you still doing awake?" Bee asked softly and kindaly, rubbing his eyes. Her lip was trembling slightly and she look at me, blushing before beckoning Castiel over to her. He sighed gently and climbed slowly out of bed, walking over to her and bending down in front of his little sister. "What is it boo?" He asks quietly and she leans in to whisper something into his ear. "Really?" He asks and she nods her head with glistening tears in her eyes. 

"Well, don't be embaressed Lel, the best of us do it."

"Did you used to do it?" She asks him with a shaky voice and he smiles at her.

"Sure i did, but i don't do it anymore because i'm a lot older. You just have to remember to go to the toilet before going to bed and soon enough you just won't do it anymore." Realization hit me about what had happened and i figured that she had probably wet the bed and was embaressed to tell anyone but Castiel. I slide out of bed and walk over to them.

"Hey you." I say, smiling down at her and she sticks out her bottom lip and looks down at the floor. "Hey boo, don't worry about it. I used to do it too you know. How about your big brother gets you changed out of your pajamas and i will change your bedding and then you will be all nice and dry, ready to dream?" 

"O-okay." She whimpers out and i smile at her while Castiel picks her up and takes her to her room with me following close behind. We walk into her small bedroom and turn on the light to see a puddle of wee on her bed. She lowers her head in shame again but i put my arm on her shoulder in reasurance.

"Oh that's nothing. I've done bigger ones." I say to her, grinning slightly and she slips me a small smile. I change her bed sheets while Castiel picks out some new pajamas for her and helps her into them. He chucks the dirty ones onto the growing pile og her bedding and picks her up to wait for me to finish. Once done he puts her down into bed and smiles at her.

"There you go, all clean." He says and she smiles up at him.

"Thank you." She says sweetly and he pokes the dimples on her cheeks.

"No problem boo."

"Thank you Dean." She says to me, also smiling at me.

"Anytime kiddo." I smile and she closes her eyes and goes to sleep. I grab her dirty washing and we both walk out of the room and down the stairs to dump it into the washing heap for the morning. "Well, that was eventful."