Chapter Fifty-Eight - The Wedding Bells

*I know the Catholic churches don't allow gay marriage but this is my story and they will do what i damn well say they do*

Dean (POV) *A Year and a Half Later*

"No no, put it over there where everyone can see it. Gabriel get away from the holy water! The priest is not a demon! Lucifer, get by the door welcome to greet everyone in!" Anna orders them around while I stand with Sam at the front, holding my hands behind my back and looking down at the floor. He pats me gently on the back and releases me from my trance.

"You okay?" He whispers, looking at me carefully.

"Yeah, just nervous you know. It feels real now."

"You got everything sorted? Plane tickets and that?" I nod my head. "Is it still a secret?"

"Of course it is Sammy." I laugh. "He hasn't a clue. He thinks I have to work so he has no idea about the honeymoon."

Sam smiled and cooed slightly which makes me give him a shove and rush faintly. People started entering the Catholic Church one by one. Cas had insisted on getting married in his church as he was religious after all, but we were having the reception in the meadow by our childhood house which was just outside the woods in which we always used to play in when we were young.

Dean stood facing the front of the church while the benches filled up behind him. He took glances every now and again behind him to find his high school friends tere, smiling and waving at him, he saw his little family on the front row; his dad, Bobby, Ellen, Jo, that was about it. Sam would join them too when the time came.

I tugged on his silver suit and waist coat, making sure the were smooth and adjusted the rose in my front pocket of the jacket. My hands were shaking slightly so I cut myself on one of the spikes of the stem.

"Stop fiddling." Sam scolds, slapping my hand away. I sigh in annoyance and rolled my eyes, staring at the front again. Why did this always take so long? And why couldn't we just be married already?

"Dean, everyone's here." Sam says and i look at him in surprise and turn around to see the full church. Well that was fast. I start shaking, more from excitement more than nerves. I bring my hand to my forehead and wipe the cold sweat from my brow before finally the melody started playing and i heard the doors open behind me.

I slowly turn around to see my fiancé arm in arm with Chuck and staring at me with the biggest smile on his face i have ever seen. I smile back emotionally, tears prickling my eyes as the two slowly walk over to me. Zandriel and Leliel was walking behind them both looking like visions in yellow with a black bow, they reminded me off bee's, perfectly fitting to him. He was dressed in a white and silver suit, similar to mine that fitted him perfectly and a red rose of the same bush adorned his own jacket pocket.

He finally gets to me, our eyes not leaving one another and Chuck gives him a hug and hands him over. He grabs onto my hand quickly, as if he couldn't wait to get away from his family and be apart of mine, although i had no idea why. My eyes flicker from his face for just a moment to glance at the Novak family who were all emotional wrecks. Even Lucifer had his tear stained face hidden behind Valentina who was sucking her thumb and ready to fall asleep on his lap.

I look back at Castiel who hadn't taken his eyes off me since he had entered the church, his eyes glistening and excited, as if he was a puppy getting it's belly rubbed.

"I love you." I mouth to him.

"I love you more." He mouths back and i let out a huge teeth-baring smile as the priest walks out and stands at the head of the church in front of us. We don't even look up at him, don't even listen to what he's saying. My eyes are too lost in the ocean of blue swimming in my love's eyes to even comprehend anyone else around us. I tried to count the number of times i had gotten lost in his eyes but the numbers were to great and i had a wedding to complete.