Chapter Twenty-Five - The Worst Date in the History of Dates

Cas (POV)

"But i don't wanna go out!" I whine, face planting the sofa while Dean waits by the door impatiently. "I wanna stay in and eat pizza and watch movies and have sex. Why do we have to go out?"

"Because Cas, we could do all those things at home. We are on holiday and the least we can do is make the most of the nice weather and the money that we can spend." I groan again at his response and he grunts in annoyance. I hear him walking over to me and i stiffen, making my body lock so he can't move me. 

"Bee, if you don't move your beautiful ass off this couch i'm going to pick you up and put you in the car myself." Dean says seriously but i don't move. I kind of wanted him to pick me up and throw me into his car. -eyebrow wiggle-. "I'm giving you till the count of three."

"One." No movement."

"Two." He better not tickle me.

"Three. Right thats it."

"NO NO DEAN. YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT TICKLING ME. PLEASE STOP. I'M BEING MURDERED. SOMEONE HELP ME! GOD ARE YOU ALL OLD DEAF PEOPLE? HELP ME I SAY!" I scream loudly at the top of my voice as Dean starts torturing my with his fingers tickling every part of my body. I didn't know whether to laugh of cry and that was probably the worst thing about being tickled. You hated it but it was so funny at the same time. 

"GET UP! GET UP YOU LAZY BASTARD." Dean was shouting over my calls for help, drowning me out. 

"NEVEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR! YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" He lifts me up in one large scoop and i screach and close my eyes tightly, not knowing what will come next. However, when nothing happens i open my eyes slightly to see Dean grinning at me, his eyes sparkling with mischief. 

"What?" I say seriously, looking around to see what he was planning. He just shrugs and puts me back down on the sofa gently, lowering himself onto his knees in front of me. "Oh, are we doing that? Great." 

"No Cas." He snorts and my hands freeze while reaching for my belt buckle.

"You're not proposing at you?" I ask, squinting my eyes at him and he laughs again.

"No Cas." He repeats.

"Then what are you doing?" 

"Admiring the view." He slowly raises himself upwards, and straddles my knees, running a hand through my hair. Our noses brush together lightly as he leans forwards and he kisss the corners of my smiling mouth gently, trailing kisses all over my face. On my eyelids, on my nose, on my forehead and cheeks. 

"You're so beautiful." He murmers and i can't seem to come up with a response clever enough to it. No sassy comment, or come back. I didn't know why but for some reason i allowed Dean to call me beautiful, it made me feel so special inside. 

"Remind me to knock myself out if i ever do anything bad to you." I murmer and he chuckles into my ear before nibbling it lightly. 

"I will." I hum slightly and lean my head back against the back of the couch, closing my eyes gently as his lips start caressing my neck. My own hand raises for my fingers to run through his own hair as he sucks gently on my neck and collarbone. 

"I have something to give you." He says, lifting his face off of my neck and touching my chin to get me to look at him.

"Oh a present? My dear boy, how kind." I say in a fake accent in which i don't even know what it is. He smiles softly at me and raises his hand to the back of his neck and unlatches the necklace he as been wearing since he was maybe 10 years old. The Samulet. It was the necklace that Sam had bought him many years ago. Dean didn't know how Sammy got the money to buy him a present, probably from his dad but with Sam, you just never know.