woojin...

I'm trying to delete all the hate comments in this book about woojin. If you dont like him read the book without leaving mean comments or please go away.
I do still support him because there is in my opinion no evidence that he did the things that were told. And there is plenty evidence that he didnt do it. That's why I get really triggered if you leave very hateful comments. In my future books I will not be writing him in, because I know some if you guys are uncomfortable with it and I'm fine with that but then also respect my decision to leave him in this book.

I respect that you dont like him, but then also respect me for not believing the things that he is accused of because there is literally 0 evidence. Only like 3 video's that are taken out of context.

If you want more info on the situation, go to woojicken on insta. They have everything about woojin in their saved story.
You can also watch these videos if you want to know more about the situation. They explain everything:

How Woojin 'bullied' his members: https://youtu.be/6fp0s9zjXdo

How Woojin became the villain of kpop:
pt1: https://youtu.be/X7S15psfGdY
pt2: https://youtu.be/ld2zF7QJ07o

At the end of the first video they are very honest about their feelings on stays. I agree with them 100%. a big reason that I'm losing more and more interest in stray kids is because of stays and how I dont feel comfortable anymore in that fandom.

I have been really silent with my opinion about woojin on all my socials because I know people can get really mad at me for it.
This is the last time I will mention woojin on this account, because I dont want you guys to feel uncomfortable and I also hope you will not leave hateful comments to me because I choose to keep supporting him.

Thank you for reading this.

I love and appreciate you guys a lot ♡

stream ready now and still dream :)

xx Ylse