twintig.

'Leave me alone Hyunjin' Seungmin says as he tries to push Hyunjin of, but he's to weak.

'No, I care about you Minnie' Hyunjin says, way softer this time.

'I don't want to look at you while you're all bruised up. I want to hug you, hold your hands, protect you and just love you' he says as he removes a strand of hair from Seungmins forehead.

'Please let me in, I beg you' Hyunjin says grabbing Seungmins hands.

'You have to promise me 1 thing, don't leave me. If I tell you this, something really bad is going to happen and you have to stay by my side' Seungmin says scared of the side effect this might have. (You see what I did there?)

'It all started 2 years ago. I got a boyfriend and yes it was Jaewon' Seungmin takes a deep breath, considering if he should really tell Hyunjin everything.

'Please Seungmin, go on' Hyunjin says and looks at him with pleading eyes.

Seungmin plays with his fingers and decides to continue his story.

'I met him when I was working at a restaurant. I was a waiter and he was a guest. He was charming and sweet, I fell for him amidiatly' Seungmin stops the story so he won't cry.

'Don't be ashamed to cry Minnie' Hyunjin says.

'He gave me his number and we started dating not a long time after that. Things were amazing with him. I loved him. But things went really bad when I, in his opinion, spent more time with Changbin and Minho then with him. First it was only him cursing at me, but it developed into his physically abusing me. He hit me and threw stuff at me' Seungmin says and wipes his tears away.

Hyunjin couldn't control himself anymore and grabbed Seungmin and seated him down in his lap.

Seungmin threw his hands around Hyunjin his neck.

'It hurt so bad Hyunjin' Seungmin says as he was crying.

Hyunjin couldn't stop himself from crying to and put his hands in Seungmins hair to calm him down.

'One night, I skipped our date because I was sick. But he didn't like that. He grabbed a knife and cut me. Right across my lips' he says as he removes his face mask. 'It was really deap, so it will be there for my entire life because I didn't get it stitched'.

'He said if I told anyone, he would kill me. And trust me, I know what he's capable of. So I was really happy to hear my mom found a boyfriend in another town. Thats why I've been wearing this mask. I didn't want any questions. I told my parents that is was an accident when I was shaving. They are so stupid that they believed me. I told them I was ashamed and didn't want to show anyone, so they told the school and that's why I am aloud to wear it.
It all went great till a couple months ago. He found my phone number again. He didn't know where is was, but he stalked me. He hacked the camera of my phone and told me to show him where I was going all the time, otherwise he would come to hurt me and my friends. But then I found out how bad the service was in the library, and his hacking system was so bad that it stopped when it didn't have any service. So I told him and he trusted me. So that's why I am in the library a lot and I get comfortable in there. Especially with you Hyunjin' he looked up to lock their eyes.

'I like you, and Jaewon noticed. That's why I didn't talk to you and why I was so mean to you. Oh, and you also annoy the shit out of my sometimes. But that's another story' he said with a smile on his face.

Hyunjin smirked at Seungmin his stupid comment and the way he saw his eyes smile.

'So Jaewon decided to find me with a tracking device. He moved here and came back to school' he says.

'He beats me up again every day. My parents are so incredibly stupid that they let me stay with him. I'm 17 Hyunjin! They should be normal parents and tell me to come home. But they don't' Seungmin took a deep breath again.

'Only Minho, Changbin and Felix know about my past. I met them when I was moving and they told me they would be new here too. I've never had friends before them, so I thought I had to be honest with them. I hope Jaewon doesn't do anything to you or too the guys. It would be my fault' he says.

Hyunjin couldn't believe what he just heard. Seungmin has been through so much shit.

'Tell me if you don't want to, but can I please kiss you again' Seungmin says. 'I missed it' he says.

'Of course you can silly' Hyunjin answers.

Seungmin stands up and grabs Hyunjins hand to help him stand up.

Seungmin puts his hands around Hyunjins waist.

Hyunjin puts his hands around Seungmins neck.

And after a long time he can see the sparkles in his eyes again.

'I really fucking like you Hyunjin' Seungmin says before he puts his lips on Hyunjins.

It was different than their first, it was way softer.

Hyunjin knew Seungmin has gone through a lot of stuff.
But now it was his turn to make everything right again.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Don't be fooled, it's still a dom Seungmin book ;)
Hope you liked this chapter and I hope it cleared some things up for y'all!
See you next time :))

xx Ylse