dertien.

It was the next day and Hyunjin was in a really good mood.

You would be to if you made out with your crush for hours the other day.

'So, how was it?' Jisung said while walking up to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin smiled at Jisung and put his hands in his pockets.

'It was amazing. His lips are just so soft and shit' Hyunjin smiled.

Jisungs eyes grew bigger when he realised that Seungmin obviously wasn't wearing a mask while kissing.

'What about, you know. His mask?' Jisung said soft while walking to the classroom.

'Well, I didn't see it very clearly. But it looked like..' Hyunjin was cut of by Minho who pushed him aside to walk next to Jisung.

'Hi babe' Minho said and kissed Jisungs cheek.

'Hi Minho, Hyunjin was just telling me about..' but Minho cut him of.

'Yeah, talking about Hyunjin' Minho turned around and looked at him.

'Can I talk to you, in private' Minho asked in a serious tone.

'Uhm, yes I guess?' Hyunjin said questionable, looking at Jisung.

Jisung smiled at Hyunjin and walked of to sit beside Woojin.

'So I know you know about the thing with Seungmin but it's a touchy subject and please don't tell people' Minho said.

Hyunjin was shocked at how serious Minho became so of the sudden.

'Yes, I know what you're thinking. I do have a heart even tho it looks like I don't. And I know you don't trust me with Jisung and maybe even with Seungmin. But I love both of them, both in a different way, so please trust me with this okay?' Minho said.

Hyunjin nodded his head not able to speak.

'Okay great, now don't change your vision of me because I still hate you' Minho said and blew a kiss to Hyunjin.

'That's the Minho I know' Hyunjin sighed.

He walked up to Chan and sat next to him.

'So, what did I hear from Jisung?' Chan said with an angry face.

Hyunjin looked at Jisung with a mad expression.

'I'm sorry' Jisung mouthed and quickly turned around.

Hyunjin sighed. 'Yes, it's true and yes I know that I'm probably am going to get hurt'.

'Why the hel did you do it then?' Chan said.

'I don't know, in the moment it looked like a good idea. But now I don't really know. He hasn't said a thing to me!' Hyunjin said and lowered himself in his chair.

'Chan's right. I mean deep down I do love Seungmin, but I also know that he not very reliable' Woojin said as he turned around.

'Don't worry about it Hyunjin, I ship it' Felix said while walking by. He popped his popsicle and took a look at Hyunjin.

'But like nerdy here said, you can't trust him very well. So be careful, just saying' Felix said, put his popsicle in his mouth again and walked of.

'Please Hyunjin, talk to Seungmin and ask him what he wants' Woojin said not even bothered with the comment Felix made.

Hyunjin sighed. 'Okay I will talk to him after class'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hyunjin was eating his lunch when he saw Seungmin sitting at their usual table.

He stood up from his table and walked over to the table.

'Wait, he's doing it now? At lunch break? When everyone is here in the cafeteria?' Jisung said.

Chan and Woojin seemed uninterested in what was going on, so Jisung followed Hyunjin alone.

'Deja vu' Jisung whisperd to himself.

'Hi, Seungmin? Can I talk to you in private for a minute?' Hyunjin asked.

Seungmin turned around, looked Hyunjin up and down and rolled his eyes.

'I'll be right back guys' he said and walked of.

Jisung sighed and was about to walk away from the table but not before Minho grabbed his hand.

'You want to see eachother tonight?' Minho said.

'Well, I'm not really in the mood to be honest. Be we could watch a movie or something' Jisung said with a smile.

'I'll skip' Minho said and turned his back to Jisung.

Jisung pouted. Why did he have to get a crush on his fuckbuddy?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hyunjin walked in to the supply closet with Seungmin behind him.

'So, what did that mean yesterday' he said while crossing his arms.

'Just for fun, Hyunjin' Seungmin sighed.

Hyunjin moved his head aside and looked at the brooms while thinking about what he was going to say next.

'You know what, I'm done. I don't want to be the Jisung to your Minho okay? I don't want to do things with a guy I have feelings for and not get those feelings in return' Hyunjin said.

Seungmin raised his eyebrows.

A couple seconds of silent went by, but then out of nothing Seungmin grabbed Hyunjin by the collar and pushed him against the wall.

'If you tell anyone about what you saw under this mask, I will make your life even more miserable than mine' he hissed into Hyunjins face.

He let Hyunjin fall to the ground and Hyunjin made a sqeeuky voice because of it.

'Please, don't speak to me. Ever again. I don't want anything to do with you' he said, walked out of the door and left Hyunjin on the cold floor.

Slowly tears fell on Hyunjins cheeks, but he didn't say anything. He was just thinking about the horrible things Seungmin said.