zevenentwintig.

'Okay guys, Seungmin is supposed to be here already' Minho says.

They were standing infront of the school.

'I'm nervous guys' Jisung says. He looked at the 7 boys standing beside him.

'It's really a life or death situation. We can't fuck this up guys' he says.

Minho grabs Jisungs hand and pulls him towards him.

'It's going to be okay' he takes his eyes of Jisung and looks at the 6 guys.

'We can do this, for Seungmin' he puts his hand out.

The other boys lay their hands on Minho's.

'For Seungmin' they all say at the same time.

'Let's go!' Chan says.

They walk into the school towards the gym.

'Woojin you stay here and get Yeji in. Jisung and I will go in the gym and make sure no one go's towards the bathroom. Changbin and Chan will go with Yeji for back-up' Minho says and looks at Hyunjin and Felix.

'We will help you guys in the gym, okay?' Hyunjin says and look at Felix who nods.

Without saying another word all of them walk towards their assigned places.

Woojin looks around waiting for Yeji to come. She was already 10 minutes late.

'There you are! Finally, you're 10 minutes late!' Woojin says walking towards her.

'I'm sorry! I just wanted to match my shoes to my dress but couldn't find my shoes! So I had to find another pair of shoes and-'

'Yeji not trying to be mean, but I really don't care! Let's get you in and then let's go over the plan once more' Woojin says and grabs her hand.

Yeji nods and follows Woojin towards the gym.

They walk in and go to the group of boys.

'I got your sister here' Woojin says to Hyunjin while still holding Yeji's hand.

Chan notices it, grabs Woojin and pulls him towards him.

'Chan, I'm so straight as a circle' he whispers in his ear. 'Calm down' he says and smirks.

Chan rolls his eyes and wraps his arms around him.

'Yeji, it's showtime' Changbin says. 'Who's going to take her to the spot?'

'I will, you guys will be fine without me right?' Hyunjin says and looks at Jisung, Minho and Felix.

They all nod.

'Showtime' he whispers to himself.

He puts his hand on Yeji's back.

'You're nervous' Yeji says.

'Yes, how did you know?' Hyunjin answers.

'I feel your hands shake against my back' Yeji says.

Hyunjin pull his hand off her back.

'It's here, the boys bathroom' he says and looks at here.

'Don't fuck this up' Yeji smiles. 'Don't put that kind of pressure on me please' she says and walks in the bathroom.

Hyunjin takes a deep breath and sees Chan and Changbin walk towards him.

'She's in. Let's hide' he says and walks around the corner.

'You're going the help us?' Changbin says looking at Hyunjin.

'I may not look so strong but I am' Hyunjin says and rolls his eyes towards him.

'Guys, come on. Play nice' Chan says.

Yeji walks into the bathroom and the 2 boys that were in the bathroom look at her.

'What? The girlsbathroom is clogged' she says and walks into a toilet stall.

She hears the boys mumble and walk away.

She took a deep breath and looks at her hands shaking. She looked up to the ceiling. She was so nervous, even tho she didn't admit it.

It was a life or dead situation, and a boys life was in her hands.

'Okay come one Yeji, you're a star. You can do this' she said trying to give herself a pep talk when she heard someone walk in the bathroom.

'Seungmin I told you I didn't have to go, why are we here' she hears a deep voice say.

'Seungmin, that's him' Yeji whispers to herself.

'Well I had to go' he said.

'How many time do I have to say this! I. Don't. Care!' Jaewon screams and pushes him against the wall.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck' Yeji whispers trying to get her phone out of her purse.

'You're dead to me Jaewon' Seungmin says and spits in his face.

Jaewon scoffs and looks back at Seungmin.

'The only person dead is you' he whispers in Seungmin ear.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!
Omg, this book exists for 1 year :o
Thank you for all the love!
Kinda a cliff hanger, but yeah :)
Hope you had the best holiday season!
And a happy 2020 :))

xx Ylse