zesentwintig.

It was Friday morning, 6:30 am and Hyunjin was sitting on a bench in the park.

'You're here' he heard someone say.

He turned around and saw Seungmin.

'Babe' he whispered and walked towards him.

He hugged Seungmin but pulled back when he felt Seungmin squirm.

'What?' Hyunjin asked. But when he saw Seungmin rubbing his arms he knew.

'We need to stop this' he said and looked Hyunjin in the eyes.

'It's really getting out of hand now. I thought he was going to kill me this morning' Seungmin said and sat down next too Hyunjin.

'Can we go over the plan one more time?' he asks.

Hyunjin nods.

'So first, we're sneaking Yeji in, which is easy because Woojin is the schoolpresident and everyone listens to him. After that you just need to text us right before you're going somewhere private with Jaewon and then Yeji is gonna come and film it and that's it' Hyunjin says.

'Sounds easy' Seungmin mumbles.

'You really don't want me to come and punch him?' Hyunjin says and looks at Seungmin.

'No, you don't have to. Everything is going to be okay baby' Seungmin says and puts a Hyunjins semi long hair behind his ears.

'I like that' Hyunjin says and smirks.

'What? When I call you baby?' Seungmin says and snickers.

'Fuck yes' Hyunjin says and gives Seungmin a kiss.

'You gotta go now, before Jaewon finds out' Hyunjin says and grabs Seungmins hands.

'See you at school' Seungmin says and smiles.

'You should smile more, it suits you' Hyunjin says and puts his hands over eachother.

Seungmin rolls his eyes and walks off.

Hyunjin turns back to the river in front of him.

He was so nervous, but he had to stay calm. For Seungmin.

--------------------------------------------------------------

'So you guys are good?' Minho asked while he was grabbing the drinks out of the fridge.

'Yeah, we're trying to work on a healthier relationship' Felix said. 'Changbin? You need to let go of my hand if you want me to help Minho' he said and looked at the boy beside him.

'Oh yeah, sorry' Changbin said while blushing.

Minho smiled at the 2 boys. Happy that they worked everything out.

'Minho, you need help?' Chan said and put his head around the corner.

'No, I'm fine here. But thanks' he said and smiled at Chan.

They were having a party before the school ball.

Minho had planned it for so long and even tho the circumstances he still wanted to throw it.

Minho had alcohol and that's why almost everyone went to the party.

'Minho babe? Can you help me with the light?' Jisung asked and reached for the lights but couldn't reach it.

'Yes of course baby' Minho said and walked up to the boy and lifted him of the ground.

It was almost Christmas so there where light everywhere and Minho had a total of 3 Christmas trees in his house.

'Why so many Christmas trees?' Chan said while he was looking around.

'My family loves Christmas?' he said and smiled.

'It looks nice' Woojin said and walked over to Chan.

'You nervous?' he asked Chan.

'Yeah, I just want him to be save' Chan said. 'Where is Hyunjin?'

'Upstairs in Minho's room I think' Jisung says.

Chan nods his head and excuses him to Minho's bedroom.

'Hey' he said and walked over to Hyunjin who was sitting on Minho's bed.

'Whatcha doing here' he said and walked over to Hyunjin.

'Thinking' he said and looked at Chan.

'You think it's going to work?' Hyunjin asks.

'Hyunjin, you've been asking me this since the day we came up with the plan. You need to stop thinking about it. It only makes you nervous' he says and puts his hand on Hyunjins leg. 'Let's go downstairs okay?'

--------------------------------------------------------------

Oh wow
I'm not dead?
I'm so so so so sorry
Only like 3 chapters left
Then I'll move on to my minsung book, it has the same ships in it :)
Thank you guys so much for still reading this book, even tho I'm so slow and yeah
I love you guys ♡

xx Ylse