elf.

As soon as they entered the library Hyunjin noticed that Seungmin got comfortable with him, because he said next to Hyunjin on the couch. Really close.

'I'm sorry but what are you doing?' Hyunjin asked Seungmin while he put his feet on Hyunjins lap.

'Getting comfortable dumbass' Seungmin said and rolled his eyes.

'Uhm, okay' Hyunjin said and gave Seungmin an suspicious look.

'So, uhm you and Jeongin?' Hyunjin said while playing with his hands.

'Ahh, yes. The cute boy! Yeah he's cute I guess' Seungmin chuckled.

'You guess?' Hyunjin asked.

'Yeah, I mean I don't really know him that well' Seungmin said.

'Wait? You don't know your boyfriend' Hyunjin asked.

'Haha what? He's not my boyfriend' Seungmin scoffed. 'He's just so damn clingy'

Hyunjin looked at Seungmin in surprise.

'Can you see it?' Seungmin said, rolled his eyes and grabbed his books.

'Uhm, yes I can' Hyunjin said while coughing.

'Okay great, now stop it please' Seungmin said while rolling his eyes and smirking.

Hyunjin fell a blush on his face creeping.

'So, shall we begin?' Hyunjin said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

'Fuck!' Jisung said while slamming his hands on the table.

'What's wrong' Hyunjin sighed and looked at Jisung.

'I just don't get this bullshit. Please help Hyunjin' he said.

'Ugh, for once in your got damn life study!' Hyunjin said while throwing his hands in his hair.

'Pleaseeeee' Jisung said and pouted his lips.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes. 'Okay, but this is the last time okay!' he said and grabbed Jisung his homework.

'Yes, yes I promise' Jisung said.

'Hey doll, so I was thinking if you would like to come over tonight and have a little fun' Minho said who just walked towards Jisung and Hyunjins table.

'Yes, yes of course I-'

'Uhm, Jisung. Do you remember something?' Hyunjin said while eyeing Minho.

Jisung sighed. 'So Hyunjin said that he wouldn't allow me to see you without him because he doesn't trust you' he said while looking down.

Minho put his fingers under Jisungs chin and moved his head up.

'Doesn't matter baby boy. We can have fun with him' he turned his head towards Hyunjin.

'I will invite Seungmin, you can have fun on you own' Minho winked.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and tried to concentrate on Jisungs homework while Minho was flirting with Jisung.

-----------------------------------------------------------

'Or you can just stay home and watch a movie with you best friend' Hyunjin said to Jisung who was about to ring Minho's doorbell.

'You didn't want me to go alone, so you're coming with me mister. Minho's house is really big and pretty so you can just make yourself at home. I'm sure you will like it' Jisung said smilling.

'I still don't get why you are around Minho that much. He's a dick' Hyunjin said.

'You don't know him. And Seungmin is by the way also not the sweetest' Jisung said and ringed te doorbell.

'I don't like Seungmin that way and you know it' Hyunjin hissed.

'Keep telling that to yourself' Minho said who just opened the door.

'Come in guests' he smirked and grabbed Jisung by the waist and pulled him in the house.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and followed Jisung into the house.

'So make yourself at home Hyunjin! Seungmin is in the living room. Bye!' Minho said and waved while walking up the stairs with Jisung.

'Wait, that wasn't the agreement we had Han!' Hyunjin screamed but the 2 boys were already gone.

Hyunjin sighed and put his hands in his hair.

'Don't worry about those two!' Seungmin said while walking towards Hyunjin.

'Let's have some fun on our own'