drie.

This chapter we will focus on Felix and how he got into the emo group. Because it's an interesting story.

1 year flashback

Lee Felix.
Everyone knew him. Everyone liked him. And he liked everyone.

There was no boy as sweet as Felix. Everyone knew him as the flowerboy. Because he had flowercrowns on all the time.

But that all changed when a certain new boy came along.

Felix saw Changbin for the first time in the cafeteria. He was just minding his own business when he saw him walk past.

When Changbin saw Felix he put a disgusted face on.

'Look at that loser with his flower crown' he whispered to Minho and Seungmin.

'He looks like a complete idiot' Seungmin mumbled. 'Why would he do that to himself?' Minho whispered.

'I don't know man. But I know my first target' he smirked.

Target to flirt with? Oh, no. Target to bully the shit out of.

Next weeks weren't easy for Felix. He was pushed against the lockers everyday.

The 3 boys yelled things at him. Called him names. But Felix couldn't care less to be honest.

He loved getting Changbins attention. Even if it was in this way. He loved it.

At one moment Felix realised that he wanted to be like Changbin.

He wasn't afraid to say that he loved Changbin. He was obsessed with Changbin and he would do anything for him.

'So so, we going dark pretty boy?' Changbin asks the next day.

'Well indeed' Felix smiled.
'If you really want to be dark, you should first of all get that smile of your face. It's disgusting' Changbin said.

Felix changed his smile for a neutral look and Changbin smirked.

'Okay and now I want you to change everything. The 3 of us aren't strong enough for a group. We need one more. And you have impressed me' Changbin said as his fingers go accros Felix his face.

Felix almost falls down on his knees as he feels Changbin touch his face. 'Yes I will change everything' he says as if he is hypnotized without any hesitation.

Changbin smirks. 'Okay, see you tomorrow flower boy' he says and waves at Felix when he walks away.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The next couple days he was all over Changbin. And Changbin let it happen.
He loved that he could use Felix for litterly anything.

Minho and Seungmin also liked it. Felix was perfect, with his dark voice and bitchy personality.

And Felix himself loved it. Being with Changbin all the time was amazing.

He forgot about his old personality really fast and not only students but also teachers where shocked.

Felix made Changbins homework and in exchange for that he would make out with Felix.

It meant nothing to Changbin.
But Felix didn't care at all.

He had Changbin all to himself and he didn't care if he liked him back or not.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Kinda changed Changlix their story. I think I like this one more :))
I'm staying home sick today so maybe I'll stared writing the next chapter :)

xx Ylse