één.

It was wednesday, 7 am which meant that Hyunjin his alarm was about to go off.

"Biep, biep biep"

'Oh happy day!' Hyunjin says and with a smile on his face he jumps out of bed on his way to the bathroom.

'Goodmorning mom, goodmorning dad' Hyunjin says when he sees his parents sitting at the kitchen table. 'Goodmorning son' his mom says while his dad ruffles his hair.

Hyunjin eats his breakfast and at exactly 7:30 he walks out of the door.

'Just on time like always' Chan smiles when he sees Hyunjin walking his way.
'Of course I am' Hyunjin says proudly.

Hyunjin picks Chan up everyday for school. And together they walk by Woojins house and then by Jisungs. Jeongins parents bring him to school everyday.

'Hi guys' Woojin says while he's waving at the boys. 'I hope you don't mind that I brought my Seungmin with me? Sorry, my mom said I had to' he says while the guys look back at a small boy walking behind them.

You can't see his face because he's wearing a face mask and a beanie.

'Well I'm not interested in talking to him so I don't really care' Chan asks.
'Well it's not like I want to talk to you guys' Seungmin says and walked past the boys.

'Just leave him alone, he's just alwaya in a bad mood' Woojin signs.

-----------------------------------------------------------

'So any news?' Jeongin says when he walkes towards his friends.
'Nope, this weekend was rather shit' Jisung signs.

'Keep the positive spirit Jisung!' Hyunjin says while waving the other goodbye and walking in to their classroom and gives Jisung a pet on his shoulder.

'Well when your crush rejects you, your positive spirit dies' Jisung says while he sits down in the classroom.

Hyunjin gasped. 'I don't want to hear such negative words from you!' he says almost angry.

Jisung looks at him, rolls his eyes and let his head rest in his desk.

Hyunjins finally stops whining at Jisung for being sad when 4 boys walk in. The emo's.
It's not how the call themselves, it's what everyone calls them.

They're always mad or sad. They always listen to sad music and they were dark make-up and clothes.

'Owh shit' Jisung mumbles when he sees the leader of the group: Minho.

'Jisung. Get. Your. Self. Together' Hyunjin says while he pulls Jisung up.
'Don't you want him to see you when it looks like don't care, or when you're a sad mess?'

'Looks like I don't care' Jisung signs and sits up in his chair.
'I hate him so much' he mumbles under his breath.

'Breath, Jisung. Just breath' Hyunjin giggles.
He stoppes for a moment when he sees something that looks familiar.

'He looks kinda cute today, doesn't he?' Hyunjin asks when he looks
at the sweather of the boy.

'I guess' Jisung says.

'You know what, fuck it' Hyunjin mumbles.
He doesn't think twice and jumps up from his chair and walks towards the boys pulling Jisung with him.

'What are you doing!' Jisung hisses.

'Look who we have here, mister sunshine' Minho says with a cocky smile.

'Owh and you' he looks at Jisung and shakes his head. 'If only you weren't friends with the teletubie squad things would be so different' he says and winked at Jisung.

Jisung blushes and hiddes behind Hyunjin. Minho grinned.

'Well what do you want shit head' the boy with the black flowercrown also named Felix says and chews his gum very bitchie.

'First of all gross, second of all I came here to ask that boy something' Hyunjin says while pointing at the boy in the back.

'Owh Seungmin? Yeah he doesn't really say a lot' Minho says.
'And when he does it isn't really the nicest thing' Felix says. 'But thats why we like him'.

'Well I only want to speak to him and then I'm done here. This depressing atmosphere is getting on my nerves' Hyunjin says.

'Well I don't want to, so fuck off' Seungmin scoffed.

'Why are you so interested in him?' Minho asked.

'He's cute' Hyunjin says and walks away.
'Dumb bitch' Minho chuckled while Changbin and Felix also laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------Yeey, hope you guys liked it :))

xx Ylse