éénentwintig.

'Seungmin, are you sure that you want to do this?' Minho asks again.

'Yes, you have to get proof right?' Seungmin says while eating his fries.

'Yes, of course. But I didn't know that would include filming you while your boyfriend beats you up!' Minho says.

'Look, I hope that's the last time. Just, please do it okay. I really want this to be over with' Seungmin sighs.

'But, we need someone that Jaewon doesn't know' Jisung says.

'Why?' Hyunjin questions.

'Well, what if we het caught? If it's one of us Jaewon is going to be really mad at Seungmin. But if it's one he doesn't know, he's not going to be mad because he doesn't know that Seungmin knows that person' Jisung explains.

'Jisung, that is kinda unessesery-' Hyunjin tries to say.

'No, let him. Maybe it will work, we can always try right?' Seungmin says while looking at Hyunjin.

'Okay fine. But who is going to do it?' Hyunjin says.

And as if it was planned someone walked towards their table.

'Hi, again at the McDonald's I see?' Yeji says as she grabs some of Hyunjin his fries.

All four of them looked at eachother and nodded.

'Yeji, we need you to do something for us'

-----------------------------------------------------------

'So we're going to do the plan next Friday'

'But then it is the winter ball!' Chan said.

'Yeah, that's why. It's way easier to sneak Yeji in then and everyone can help' Minho tells him.

'That's actually not a bad idea Minho' Chan said.

Minho smilled hearing those words.

'Thank you' he said happy.

'Okay lovebirds, it's time for class' Jisung says and grabs Minho his hand.

Chan scoffed and grabbed Woojin his hands and walked over to Jisung and Minho.

'Let's go' Changbin said trying to grab Felix his hand.

But before he could Felix pulled his hand away and started walking.

Changbin rolled his eyes and stood up trying to keep up with Felix.

The only 1 left was Hyunjin.

He didn't know if he liked the idea that Seungmin had to keep suffering for another 5 days.

He wanted to talk to him so bad, but he knew he couldn't.

'Hey, can I talk to you?' he heard a familiar voice say behind him.

He turned around and saw Jeongin.

'Yeah, sit down' he said.

'I want to apologise, I was selfish and blinded by love as cheesy how it sounds. I found a boy and I really like him' he took a deep breath.

'I'm just trying to say sorry, but I know it's not enough and-' but before he could finish he was pulled in a hug.

'It's okay Jeongin, everyone makes mistakes. Especially when you're in love' he says pulling away from the hug.

'Now tell me about that boy you like' he says and ruffled Jeongin his hair.

-----------------------------------------------------------

'What was that Felix, back in cafeteria' Changbin said as school was done for today and they were walking home.

'I just realised something' he said and stopped walking.

'Seeing Jisung and Minho in a healthy relationship got me thinking. What am I doing, and were do I see this going. I love you Changbin, and I know you don't love me back. But I don't know how long I can take it' Felix said.

Changbin didn't say anything. He didn't know what to say. He had never been good at expressing his feelings.

'I- I don't know what to say' he stuttered.

'I do know what to say. I'm done Changbin, it's over' Felix said and turned around.

'No, no' Changbin whispered, but too soft for Felix to hear.

All he could do was watching the love of his life walk away, not knowing what to do about it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wow, it has been a long ass time since I've updated.
I'm so so so sorry about it.
This book only has a few chapters left and I'm already writing chapter 1 of my new book.
Get ready for the last chapters, because shit is about to get down :)
(Also stream day6 theirnew comeback :)

xx Ylse