drieëntwintig.

It was Thursday, the day before the schoolball.

This was a big day for a lot off people.

But for certain group of 8 friends it was even more important.

This was the day they planned on saving Seungmin from his abusing boyfriend.

'Hyunjin? Hyunjin!'

'Yes, the blue one' Hyunjin answered.

'They are both red' Yeji said and walked towards Hyunjin and smacked his head.

'Auwh! What was that for?' he said and turned around with his hand his head.

'Focus! We got to save Seungmin tomorrow and if we fail, we are fucked. But especially Seungmin is fucked. I know!' Yeji said while she walked towards the two red suits they picked out.

'But you gotta look good doing it' she said and smiled at her brother.

"You're right. I need to stop being a pussy! The left one' he said and took it out of Yeji's hand.

'Could you maybe do my makeup to match the suit?' he said smirking.

'Hell yes' Yeji said smiling as they walk towards the cassier to pay for the suit.

--------------------------------------------------------------

'I can't believe we are going to save Seungmin tomorrow' Chan said and took another sip of his milkshake.

'I really hope it works tho' Minho says and looks around.

'Where's Changlix?' he questioned.

'And who is that?' Woojin said with a confused face.

'Don't you get it? It's a ship name! For Felix and Changbin' he said smiling.

'Me and Jisung are Minsung, Hyunjin and Seungmin are Seungjin and you and Chan are Woochan' he said.

Woojin raised his eyebrow.

'You're weird Minho' he said and grabbed the straw from his milkshake to flick some of the liquid on Minho.

Minho giggled and whipped the milkshake off his leather jacket.

'But in all seriousness, we need this to work. I don't know what we are going to do otherwise' Hyunjin sighs.

'I wonder what Felix and Changbin are up too, they haven't been really good recently' Chan says.

'Well, I hope it's over between them. That relationship was hella toxic' Minho says.

'Look, you didn't hear this from me, but Changbin has the biggest crush on Felix. He's just really bad with emotions, like really. I mean we are friends, but I've never even heard him say it. I guess he had a pretty rough past' Minho tells the 4 guys.

'And why didn't you tell me this?' Jisung said in disbelieve.

'Never found the right moment to throw it in. And this exactly what I've been waiting for' he says and puts his arm around Jisung.

Hyunjin had to admit that he was feeling pretty lonely in front of the guys.

Minho with his arms around Jisung, and Woojin resting his head on Chan's shoulder.

He missed Seungmin so much.

He had to save him.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Owh, hi :)
In back from my smale hiatus :p
This is short, I know.
Next will be Changlix ;)
See you then !

xx Ylse