zestien.

It's weird that 2 chapter ago I had 3k reads and now 4k? I love reading your comments on my book and seeing who votes on my book. It really keeps me motivated to continue writing. So I want to thank you guys for reading and liking this book. I hope the chapters get better :))

Also, I haven't posted in a while. That's because for school I have to work 2 weeks at the job I want to do and it's tiring work😴

'19 years old it says here' Jisung says as he's looking at Jaewon's Facebook's page.

'He's so old, jeez' Hyunjin sighed.

'We're done stalking this guy and we should do something fun, okay?' Jisung said while smiling at Hyunjin.

'I don't know dude, I haven't been in a fun mood lately' Hyunjin said and rolled over so he was looking at Jisung.

'You know, maybe we could-' but Jisung was cut of by his phone ringing.

'Owh, sorry I have to take this' Jisung says when he sees that it is Minho.

Jisung walks to the hallway and closed the door behind him.

He picks up the phone and put it to his ear.

'Hi' Jisung says nervous.

'Hi Jisung, I wished I could talk to you in real life but I know I don't have the courage to say this in real life' he heard Minho say.

Jisung felt his heart beat faster as he hears Minho his words.

'Look, I just didn't know how to react today. But-' he chuckled.

'You don't even know how much courage it took to call you'

'Look Jisung, I really fucking like you okay. This usually doesn't happend but everytime I see you my heart makes a jump and I automatically smile. I just want to cuddle with you whenever I can.
With that said, would you come to the park right now? I want to ask you something'

Jisung being speechless was searching the words he would say.

'Y-yes, I'm at Hyunjins so I will ask him' he stuttered and puts the phone down.

He opens the door and sees Hyunjin still laying on his bed.

'Hey, it's Minho on the phone. He's asking me to talk to him, I will be back in an hour okay?' Jisung said.

'Okay, go get some dick' Hyunjin mumbled and waved at Jisung while looking at his phone.

'Well you heard him, I'm on my way' Jisung said to Minho.

'Okay, see you soon' Minho said and ended the phone call.

'Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes' Jisung said while he jumped on his bike.

He saw Minho sitting on a bench in the park. He parked his bike and started walking towards him.

'Hey Minho' Jisung said and sat next to him.

Minho was wearing leather pants, a white t-shirt and a leather jacket.

He looked really fucking good like always.

He was the opposed of Jisung. He was wearing blue jeans and a big yellow sweather.

Minho thought he was really cute.

'You look good' Minho said while putting his hands on Jisung his leg.

'Thank you, you too' Jisung said while blushing.

'Okay, so now to the serious stuff' Minho said and grabbed Jisung his hands.

'I really fucking like you Jisung. I never felt this way towards anyone and I really want to spend much more time with you. Not only sexual. But holding hands and cuddling. Taking pictures togheter and telling my friends about how amazing you are'

Jisung was shocked hearing all these words coming from Minho who he thought could never have feelings towards him.

'So my question is, do you want to be my boyfriend. Pretty please?' Minho said pouting his lips.

Jisung smiled hearing the words he waited for.

'Yes Minho, of course' Jisung said. He put his hands on Minho his cheeks and pulled him in for a kiss.

A sweet kiss. Something the have never done.

Minho really felt what he has been missing and smilled.

Jisung pulled away. 'Why you so smiley Lee?' he asked with a smirk on his face.

'I'm just really happy that I got you. But for real now' Minho said and pulled him in for another kiss.