negentien.

'This is so fucking stupid. If we get caught we could go to jail!' Chan said climbing through the window.

'Yeah and that's why you need to shut the fuck up' Minho whispered and helped Chan through the window.

'Okay we are in' Hyunjin said and grabbed the walky talki.

'We're in guys. Let's get this party started' Hyunjin said smirking.

'You're to excited for breaking in someone's house' Chan said.

'Okay, so look around. Search for Jaewon's room. I guess that's where they sleep' Minho said.

They nodded and started searching.

'This is so dumb' Chan whispered to himself while looking in the kitchen.

'I should be studying now' he whispered again.

'Chan, I can hear you complain. Shut up' he heard Minho say from upstairs.

He sighed and went back to searching.

Hyunjin opened the door to what looked like the bedroom.

He turned on the light and started looking underneath the bed.

'Nothing' he whispered and kept looking in the bed.

'What?' Hyunjin said feeling something in one of the pillows.

He felt a photo. He pulled it out and was shocked.

'That's me?' he said looking at the picture of Seungmin and him.

'Hyunjin, you might want to see this!' he heard Minho say.

He quickly put the picture back and followed Minho's voice.

'What?' he asked looking at Minho sitting on the floor in the bathroom.

'I was looking around and then I saw this in the garbage' Minho said pointing towards garbage.

Hyunjin sat down next to Minho and looking threw the garbage.

'Their is a lot of bloody shit in here' he said.

'Yeah and I hope I'm not right, but I think Seungmin is getting hit by his new boyfriend' Minho says.

'Why do you?' Hyunjin said.

'I wasn't supposed to tell anyone, but things are getting really serious now. Seungmin is getting weird messages from some dude. He didn't want to tell me who. The messages almost seem, abusive' he said looking towards Hyunjin.

Hyunjin can see that Minho is having a hard time talking about it, so he put a his hand on Minho his leg.

'And I should think about this way sooner, because of course it was Jaewon! It all makes sense. The service in my house is so fucking bad, that's why he was at my house basicly 24/7. I was the only person he wanted to hang out at. It makes sense now. He didn't want to get any messages' Minho said.

'Guys? I think someone is coming' he heard Jisung say from outside.

'We need to figure this out' Minho mumbled towards Hyunjin and stood up.

'Chan! Let's go!' Hyunjin screamed and jumped out of the window.

Minho and Chan followed and all 8 of them ran of before the car could make it up the driveway.

-----------------------------------------------------------

'Seungmins here' Minho said storming through the cafeteria.

'He's here, he doesn't look good' he says out of breath.

'You got to talk to him Hyunjin. Now!' Changbin said running after Minho.

'What's wrong with him?' Woojin asked.

'He has even more bruises as the other day. And he can't even walk normally' Minho said.

'Guys. I would love to talk to him, but he walks away when he sees me' Hyunjin said.

'You should see him, it's not going very well' Changbin said.

Hyunjin put his hands in his hair out of frustration.

'You know what, I'm kinda done with this shit. I'll force him to talk to me' and before the guys could say something Hyunjin was gone.

He was mad, really mad. He has done a lot for Seungmin, and was really nice to him even tho he was a bitch.

But now he was done.

People jumped away from Hyunjin, because they have never seen him this mad.

He met with Felix his eyes. Felix looked around for an escape, but was to late.

He pushed Felix against the locker.

'Where is Seungmin?' Hyunjin said almost growling.

'I saw him a couple minutes ago in the hallway' Felix said pointing at the hallway he saw Seungmin in.

Hyunjin pushed Felix against the locker once more and walked away.

'Time of the month' Felix mumbled while grabbing his books out of his locker.

He looked around searching Seungmin.

And their he was. Looking through the window. Alone.

No Jaewon to bother Hyunjin.

Even tho he wanted to walk up to Seungmin and ask him nicely, he knew it wouldn't work. So he did it the hard way.

He walked over and before Seungmin could turn around to see who was there he was being picked up.

'Let me go Hyunjin' he screamed and hit him on his back.

Hyunjin didn't say a word and walked in the janitor closet.

He lifted Seungmin down carefully and held him in place so he couldn't run.

'We are concerned Seungmin. And I don't care about what kind of reason is behind this, okay? We just want to help you, so please tell me what's wrong'

-----------------------------------------------------------
Omg, the new music video :○
The seungjin fight? That shocked me😂
I'm curious what the story is behind the mv
This book is almost done:((
But don't be sad, there will be a new book when this book ends :))

xx Ylse