vier.

"So, that went well" Jisung said with sarcasm.

"Don't even talk about it" Hyunjin sighed.

Seungmin hasn't done anything the whole class. They tried talking to him but he just said some curswords and went back to his phone.

They told the teacher and she said if he doesn't start working in the next class she will do something about it.

"Why couldn't she just kick him out" Hyunjin sissed.
"Thought you liked him?" Jisung grinned.

"Well that was before he called me a teletubie" Hyunjin pouted.

"Teletubies are cute tho" Jisung said trying to make Hyunjin smile.

"Stop" Hyunjin said trying to hide his smile.

"Well, it just showes us that we should listen to Chan and our dumb crushes on those dumb guys should stop" Jisung sighed.

"Hey, hey. Never said I had a crush on him!" Hyunjin said.

"Owh sorry, looked like it" Jisung said while he looked away.

"I'm just interested in him because isn't it weird? He never shows his face in the whole year. How do you even manage to do that?" Hyunjin asked while he put his hand up out of frustration.

"It is really weird. Maybe he's hiding something?" Jisung asked.

Before he could answer the question someone bumped in between and trew their books on the ground.

"Owh, sorry Bert and Ernie" Seungmin said and Changbin, Felix and Minho walked after him and laughed when they looked back at the two boys.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and started picking up his books.

"Shall I help?" Hyunjin heard. He looked up and saw a small boy.

"Yeah ofcourse Jeongin!" Hyunjin said smiling.

"What happend?" Jeongin said with a worried face while still looking at Hyunjin.

"Owh, Minho and his group" Hyunjin sighed. Jeongin nodded and gave Hyunjin his books.

"Bye Hyunnie" he smirked and walked of.

"I'm literally still on the ground with all my books" Jisung said and looked sad.

Hyunjin laughed and began helping Jisung with his books.

"He literally only has eyes for you" Jisung smirked.

"Yeah, he's cute but just isn't my type" he said and gave Jisung his books.

"I like the more mysterious type" he said while looking straight ahead at Seungmins table.

"Try to be more obvious" Jisung said and rolled his eyes.

They walked to their table and put their bags down and started putting their books in them.

"So are you going to tell us about the whole indecent?" Chan asked.

"First of all Chan you aren't our dad and second of all" he took a deep breath. "You were right, they are assholes." Jisung sighed.

"Well well well, was it so hard to say that?" Chan smirked.

"Yeah, kinda" Jisung said and sat down.

"Woojin, could you tell me more about your little brother?" Hyunjin asked while he ate.

"Well, he's my stepbrother since last year, and he's not really open about himself. Only to his mom" Woojin said. "I see him talking to his mom a lot. He always has a lot to say".

"Interesting, but why don't you talk about it a lot?" Hyunjin said.

"Well I was kinda ashamed of it. I mean I have a good reputation on this school and when people find out my little brother is one of the biggest bullies of this school they wouldn't be happy" he sighed. 

The guys nodded and went back to their lunch.

But only Hyunjin was deep in his thoughts. He didn't know why, but he wanted to know more about Seungmin. Even tho he is acting like a little bitch at the moment.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I'm back:)
Hope you enjoyed this chapter:)
Atm it's 11:00 pm so I will go to bed now, bye bye😌

xx Ylse