acht.

So it was 11 o'clock and the boys were getting ready to go to the party.

'So, which colour? Black or blue?' Jisung asked.

'God, Jisung we said blue 45 minutes ago. Why are we still here?' Chan groaned.

'Shut up grandpa' Jisung said. 'Okay that's it' Chan said and stood up.

'If you don't pick a colour now you can walk to the party'

Jisung looked scared and immediately grabbed the black t-shirt.

'Owh, you're fucking seriues' Hyunjin groaned.

'I don't trust you guys!' Jisung said

'Why even ask us then?' Woojin asked.

'So I could pick the opposite of what you chose. Duh' Jisung scoffed.

'Oh yeah, of course. Because everyone does that' Jeongin laughed.

He tried grabbing Hyunjins hand in the car but he kept pulling his hands away.

But when Jeongin pouted he couldn't help but put his hands on his.

'You can't keep leading the poor boy on Hyunjin' Jisung said while getting out of the car.

'I know, I know. But he gets so sad all the time. And you know I hate sad' Hyunjin pouted.

'Stop with that, it may work on you but not on me' Jisung said while pointing at Hyunjins lips.

'Unless you're Minho tho'

'Speaking about the devil, there he is' Hyunjin says looking at the 4 boys standing in the center surrounded by boys and girls.

'They really are that populair aren't they' Chan says.

'Yes, everyone seems to slowly forget about us' Jeongin says while tilting his head.

'And that's why we should use this party to gain back the attention' Jisung smirked.

'You really like attention don't you?' Hyunjin laughed.

Jisung nods his head and walks the house in.

'Ah, there they are! Our best friends!' Minho said and walked towards the boys.

'Knock it off Minho' Chan said while rolling his eyes.

'Y'all want to play spin the bottle with us?' Changbin smirked.

'What are we, 12?' Jisung sighed.

'What? It's fun' Minho said. 'Especially with you baby boy'.

Jisung rolled his eyes but eventually did walk after Minho holding his hand.

'That relationship is really toxic' Woojin said.

'Yep, tomorrow Minho will be in bed with someone else, but I told Jisung a million times and he won't listen' Hyunjin sighed.

'Should we go with him? To keep an eye on him?' Jeongin said.

'Yeah, I think we should do that' Chan said. 'Let's go play spin the bottle guys' he said while smirking.

'So I don't have to explain because everyone knows what spin the bottle is right?' Changbin says and everyone nods.

'Okay, great so I begin' but before he could touch the bottle, Minho flicks his hand away.

'I'm sorry, but I will be beginning' he smirks.

'But wait, why are we the only ones playing this game?' Woojin questions.

'Because we are not interested in the other people' Minho says. 'Now if everyone is done talking, can I please begin?'

Everyone nods and watches as Minho spins the bottle. And no surprise, it lands on Jisung.

'Well well well' Minho smirks and Jisung blushes. 'Let's go for it baby' he says and grabs Jisungs waist to pull him closer.

As they start to make out Seungmin walks in.

'Hi, I see I am on time' Seungmin laughs as he sees the make out.

'Well, it depends' Hyunjin says while cringing.

'Okay, that's enough boys' Chan says while clapping his hands.

'You're no fun' Jisung pouts. Chan rolls his eyes.

'Okay next' Changbin shouts. He grabs the bottle and spins it. Felix is watching the bottle spin in excitement.

But Felix is smile drops immediately when he sees the person the bottle pointed too.

Hyunjin.

'Didn't know this was going to happen tonight' Minho smiled.

'You're not the only one' Jisung whispers.

'So let's go Hwang' Changbin smirked and grabbed his waist.

'Wait, how long?' Hyunjin asks.

'15 seconds is long enough' Minho said, still having an evil smile on his face.

'Don't over do it Seo' Hyunjin hissed.

'I would never so that' Changbin said, gave Hyunjin a wink and started making out with him.

Hyunjin wouldn't let Changbin his tongue in, but when Changbin slapped his ass he had too.

After 15 seconds both boys were out of breath and stopped after hearing Chan.

'You can kiss quite well' Changbin says while whipping his mouth with his hand.

'Can't say the same' Hyunjin says while raising his eyebrows.

When he looks around he sees someone is missing.

Seungmin.

'I-I have to go' Hyunjin says and walks out of the house.

'Seungmin! Seungmin!' Hyunjin shouts, but doesn't get a respond.

He walks around the house to the backyard when he sees a light in the treehouse.

Hyunjin smiles and starts climbing up the tree.

'Hey' Hyunjin says when he sees Seungmin sitting in the corner of the treehouse.

'Owh, hey' Seungmin says surprised. 'Thought you would be Minho' he says while giving Hyunjin a small but obvious smile.

'No, it's just me' Hyunjin says.

'So, why did you walk out?' Hyunjin asks.

'Long story' Seungmin sighs. 'But, it wasn't really a pretty view. You know, you making out with-' but he was cut of.

By nothing other that Hyunjins lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------  I thought I would make a longer chapter because last one was so short :)
What do you think? How will Seungmin react?

xx Ylse